3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 22.07.20 10:09 pm

House for HS (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Play a mage and I would like some sort of home for him. Vanilla is not suitable. The house should be all the items for crafting. And I would like some sort of house on the kind of home-bags, well, that would house existed somewhere in space, but it could only be reached with a spell.....I hope for you)
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blind Fox 22.07.20

alternatively, you can build a house in Folkrace, Hallmarke and White Beach. you will need to perform a couple of jobs but nothing over-complicated. of the minuses this time, gold and a limited number of options at home
but ice is interesting...

S
SR3M 22.07.20

Blind Fox
I wrote vanilla not.....
By the way I forgot to mention that playing in the SSE, it is not all mods from the old go....But no harm in trying)

B
Blind Fox 22.07.20

these houses appeared in the DLS so it's not really vanilla... but once you have SSE then for you they are

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

What is not satisfied with any hollow tree?

D
Dova1999 22.07.20

These homes like there is in the house of bags

g
goTToneone 22.07.20

Ayleid Palace for anything. There is a table of enchantments, of the Association..lab. A HUGE set of racks for weapons, staves, rarities(when you mate the Daedra), huge bedrooms (if you want to place your Guild). The only negative is that it is not in the best place there is, but there is remastered - it seems to me in a more accessible place. And so, to be able to move there, there is a label or download a mod on the portal, put one in the house, and the second about yourself, it's done. I don't think he can not go to CCE, especially in the textures and patterns will add, try

S
SR3M 22.07.20

goTToneone
No, not still love the house, too big....

g
goTToneone 22.07.20

Leonid Naumets
Blackreach for the magician of the place, but I don't know if there's no alternative start, played with him, chose the beginning of the warlock I lived in a small laboratory, for behold, it is (Alt. start). If not for that,I could try to do this. Myself I normally play with mods, don't want to go, after all, fps is not infinite.

S
SR3M 22.07.20

goTToneone
Hmm, but to get there problem, no?