3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Experience Rise of the Tomb Raider: a 20 Year Celebration (PS4) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Share experiences from RotTR, now on the Playstation 4.
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzdor86 22.07.20

throw off your screenshots . very interesting how the quality on the ps4 . I would be very grateful because, thinking to take or not

N
No more drugs... 22.07.20

vzdor86
I have not yet brought to the city, but I will take definitely. That guy with the CSN said that it will be able to sell me one copy of the game by cash for three rubles.

g
gjiobus 22.07.20

also waiting for this game
all the same 20 years,the holiday:)

N

gjiobus
Mdaaa little bit late....Not earlier than the 25th like will

N

I took her yesterday. To play only once....

G
Gentelman 22.07.20

in short, the main storyline was, and the problems are two: a fierce secondary and scenario.
The dialogues for characters written by a man with 47 chromosomes: in one word, sad, pathetic, not a single (!111) jokes for the entire game. Something like we have a game surezno nowhere.What was the thinking hell knows
Further: 95% of the plot, locations, chips, etc. - rethinking the second uncharted. Yes, good, interesting to play, but fuck, how is it possible. Knights - those blue ghouls, old town, village of the natives, which attack the mercenaries with a helicopter, a beautiful map on the floor - Yes, you can enumerate endlessly. I MB and has long hosted the second Ulf, but amnesia is not study.
If you would have to do something different and wrote a good script - would be a great game on 8/10 (and maybe more), which I'd recommend to play. Just as well, although there is progress: in better times Sanny 2013, at least obviously realized their mistakes and learned to diversify the gameplay and to alternate elements.
vzdor86
unable to leave, even if needed