3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19 10:32 am

Why is it so horrible survival mode? (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Don't know whether to apply to such source, but all other solutions I can not find. Have wondered this question: why Bethesda mode does not dopilivat? In terms of the fact that at the end of 18 years their own manual mode survival made crooked, since when they just entered. Unsuccessful attempt saves. You can go to important places or locations, but never zaseyvitsya. After death, start all over again is very tiring. Let me this never happened, but I downloaded a script that removes the restrictions, allowing quick access and saves.. Hunger. The main character can eat per day 6 - 8 chops. Don't you think that's weird? Actually manually extracted and fried food, restores a little percent of hunger than the same fibers and radioactive food. Nuka Cola (Coca Cola) hardly quenches thirst. Sleep. OOO... This is a separate topic of conversation. Wandering the neighborhood, my HS wanted to take a NAP. For these individual cases, I installed the mod on portable camping stuff (in fallout 4 there is no sense to play without mods, so the world is boring and uninteresting). He does not want to sleep more than three hours on a sleeping bag, it all the Bud into the wall looks all the time, while lying on it. Using several times these same sleeping bags, I have only even stronger began to tire. Speak already about that dream will have to spend a ton of playing time (unrealistic). About half an hour in real time can be run, after, look for the nearest settlement to GG was able to sleep properly and do not earn debuff fatigue (7 or more hours he should be a day to sleep). One word - disgusting regime. Play only due to the fact that there is no need to waste perks for pumping varying ability to influence the damage and receipt, and often come off legendarok and more complex mobs, while keeping the entire balance ( for me not the reason to produce 3-4 missiles in the face of the commander of the gunmen in power armor, firing an RPG on the hardest difficulty). In any case, I would like to know how to disable the need for sleep, or to fix this debility because of the constant fatigue. Well, or some sort of fashion, making survival more smooth and most importantly, keeping the same balance and damage that in vanilla mode. Thank you for your attention!
P. S. Those who liked the overall game itself and its lore, all sorts of unfinished modes and city children from the third fallout, please get out and not to insert his conceit about my comment about the incompleteness of the regime and the world as a whole. The opinions of those who hawala - not included
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 21.10.19

They are always first introduced in one game and finish it in another game. And as always all fans to finish the mod. There are mods which make some survival mode, and there are easier. And in General, fashion games TES and Fallout is a good and even crutches. The developers have nothing to finish in F4 will not, for them it is already complete and perfect.

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

Sit and think on these three proprietary Dizy under my post: - Hmm... But that's all they can do...

s
saa0891 21.10.19

Timothy Tenev wrote:
You can go to important places or locations, but never zaseyvitsya. After death, start all over again is very tiring. Let me this never happened, but I downloaded a script that removes the restrictions, allowing quick access and saves.
For these individual cases, I installed the mod on portable camping stuff
Actually that says it all,choose normal mode and not Noah,it's too difficult,you no one is forcing you to play this mode

For me it is survival mode on the contrary make Fallout 4 one of the most Jelencovich games (it is sad that similar modes in other games, just no),because you will think ten times what tactics and ways to choose before you go to a legendary enemy,and it really delivers,there's not any trap becomes deadly,you already do not feel like a terminator as in other modes of difficulty, and that's the whole point,though only up to level 40,then the principle has no no no problem.

Timothy Tenev wrote:
P. S. Those who liked the overall game itself and its lore, all sorts of unfinished modes and city children from the third fallout, please get out and not to insert his conceit about my comment about the incompleteness of the regime and the world as a whole. The opinions of those who hawala - not included
Funny,are you going to specify whom and what to do,you probably the beguiled.

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

saa0891
The problem of subgovernor of the game and its not pryamolineinosti. You can understand this kind of saves in dark sauce at the stake, because the game is a pure hardcore and the corridor. But in this case we have a sandbox with a rich amount of bugs and bad optimization. Most recently, I killed bog. I could understand that he comes out of the earth... If he uttered even one sound. Playing with headphones is not the first year and often draw on similar sounds. Optimization... Well, then how anyone. Personally, I have sometimes sags in the big cities, but still. And podnasral they with weight. 98 pounds at the beginning he could carry, and then you yourself as you do it. Run either in power armor all the time, learn the skills or endure. Developed simply not given a choice, that's a butthurt. And considering the fact that you still have to carry all this burden sostojashie of junk, otherwise fine something to modify or build, I can't. You can of course buy a batch of goods... But seriously, no wonder it has been said that a simulator scavenger.
Anyway, I spat and scored. Needless to rasselas

s
saa0891 21.10.19

Timothy Tenev wrote:
You can understand this kind of saves in dark sauce at the stake, because the game is a pure hardcore and the corridor.
Just in dark souls is that the only saves at Castres and in Fallout 4 full survival mode from diseases,needs for sleep,food,water and all this affects the characteristics of the HS,this is the whole point,well, to saves,the lack of rapid movement,reduction of weight, etc. and adrenaline which is also directly related to sleep,something that for you it's too hard and so clear,well, look the mods that disable what you don't like at what then was washed away if you simplify everything,I fucking know,it's easier then activate the normal difficulty and put the mod on a bunch legendarok.

Timothy Tenev wrote:
Most recently, I killed bog. I could understand that he comes out of the earth... If he uttered even one sound.
So this just is the whole challenge and the atmosphere,you have to use everything that will help you survive,including and closely monitor those that around you,because Bolotnikov easy to detect if the bump on the ground,in addition to VATSе he also detected,as I wrote above,any missed trap in this mode is deadly,so we must move most cautiously.

Timothy Tenev wrote:
And podnasral they with weight. 98 pounds at the beginning he could carry, and then you yourself as you do it. Run either in power armor all the time, learn the skills or be patient
This is the essence of survival mode,you should be difficult,otherwise what is the sense of it.

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

saa0891
No, I'm not beguiled. 18 year a thing as a personal opinion - no longer applies. The fourth fallout cardinally changed everything in the universe. Added some synths, scattered a pile of corpses wherever possible and made from the inhabitants of idiots. What to take the Mechanist and the ghoul which dries on to the Silver Cape. Through these quests, I just wanted to break the monitor. I'm not a wanker at Laura, etc., but still wanted to really see the game postapocalypse, and not about the colorful world of morons. After all, but I still said that the game will only fill if its a mod

R
RGC 21.10.19

Timothy Tenev
prescribe in the console set timescale to 5
The default is 20, if you put 5, time will go 4 times slower. So too will the need for sleep, food and water, just don't have to think about it. He played like that.
Or alternatively find a mod that automatically does this constantly, because every call in the game need to register. Sure the nexus is there

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

RGC
Thank you

u
ucher.u 21.10.19

Cho was not completed then? You it on uptube passed Scholl? ?
Exit saves Yes, there are not work, but in General, for these purposes, the bed. Sleeping bag three hours of sleep, only to save, sleep it relieves. Mattress five hours, takes 1 level of sleep. Bed 7 hours of complete rest. Dirty bed, the higher the chance to pribolet. The food, as well across levels. Steak Deathclaw removes any hunger, at any level.. if you only have obesely. The weight of the food is also different, the lightest biscuits and scrambled eggs Bolotnikov, they can be a lot to carry. What would ate less and drank need to download endurance and survival. Etc etc. everything is logical, in the framework of an RPG. It's hard not to play, what's the problem then. ?

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

ucher.u
I'm saying

u
ucher.u 21.10.19

Timothy Tenev
That's a joke that we must think a little bit, at least a little bit. The sleeping bag does not necessarily servicse three hours, enough hours. The truth is on dirt more likely to grab the sore, it is with analgesics. But if you drink analgesics, it is more likely to catch an infection, because against her analgesics not. Choose what is best. ?
After a hard grub is better when it is next run, GalNAc better to take a light meal, it can be a lot to take on the same weight. Sleep fact that as calculated, slept 7 hours, the depression got out, you got a day, if not savitsa and not enough fatigue. Otherwise, time to sleep will be reduced, then recidives in the County where the nearest bed. Or mattress, it will remove one level of sleep and extend the time for six hours, or 8 to a critical level of sleep. Etc. it is necessary to Think, to plan their campaigns. In fact, that the whole interest of this regime, it is necessary to think at least a little bit.. but not to speedrun this game Bay and balls. ?

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

ucher.u
Thanks for the tips. Not here to think, here with need all. I can't imagine what you went through man, to know all this...

u
ucher.u 21.10.19

Timothy Tenev
And here with? In fact, most of this is written in the description of the relevant items, and any advice on the boot Windows. To ask why, at not write to the heresy, it zavsegda. ?

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

ucher.u
For all the time that I played fallout, I've only seen one really good advice. This Council was out of fashion about the PIP - pad. I don't know... Either I have not seen, and may never have any advice. There's no reason to argue. In any case, this topic has long outlived all the juices. It remains only to observe the bombing of schoolchildren in the comments, and to hold on to a three-digit rating

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.10.19

In Neksø fashion look.

J
Jl0c0cb AK_Reinkarnaci 21.10.19

Well, breatheme. Long ago there is a mod to disable annoying marketing functions of survival. Remove this slag.

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

Jl0c0cb Acreedoras
Dear, there are certainly nobody was going to argue. Although I couldn't find a plugin to disable the need for sleep, but still, time heals wounds and I'm used to inadequate to the needs of GG. And about the topic... What confuses you is that I decided to raise the subject?

J
Jl0c0cb AK_Reinkarnaci 21.10.19

Timothy Tenev
What affect nothing. If you want to disable the sleep, download FO4Edit and kill himself. What's the problem?

T
Timofey Tenev 21.10.19

Jl0c0cb Acreedoras
Dear, so with this and had to start, not tit mashing. Thank you for your assistance and in development such as those

R
RikoChiko 21.10.19

saa0891
So, where empty bottles to seek to the middle of the game for crafting water?