3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CCCPDriver 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Assassins creed 4 BF I3 6100, GTX 960, 12 GB (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Sorry,for upload to PG for a long time with my Internet.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

I have it on 570GTX passed.Also the full map is not loaded :

C
CCCPDriver 22.07.20

[Denis]
OPTIMIZATION!)

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

can't grasp what you need with this video.
low-RES graphics are not maximum. course download 100 percent map no.
I lowered the maximum fps on your card to 30 with a full stop in the map so I can fix that a couple of 960 SLI this game to cover in full the BH needs
at the CPU in isolation, it is clear that if he plows in the 90% that is his limit considering that the kernel that are not real.
if the question is why sometimes the fps is not going above 80 fps and 60 everywhere around here peck. I'm sure this phenomenon is not know. some engines have restricted fps to limit the ability of monitra. so there is probably nuzhon 240 Hz monitor and a third-party video catcher.
the only thing that just like the game is very bad optimized for multicore processors, but this case is not the same.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

Driver2727
OPTIMIZATION!)
In the ship battle,right
I have this game on 4 cores Phenom'a ll x4 940 was:

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616
It turns out that 60Hz monitor limit usage of video resources?

G
Givemethedust 22.07.20

Fiziks off

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

[Denis]
video resources there but I remember a soap that come across the game which would not play faster than that allows VGA monitor.
in this case, clearly shows that something is physically limits the fps. some say that AC unity can not be more than 60fps but cited proof that there may be 10 Hz with a corresponding screen.
I myself am sometimes faced so that I have half CPU, half GPU and fps do not. but it's either the problem of optimizing CPU as me peck repeatedly, it was noticed that games can use 2 SLI and cross fire 100% provided that fps on every GPU does not exceed 10-20. then the total is obtained from 20 to 40, with full scaling of such regimes. or there will be to find the bottleneck of the system is that as pravelo goes back to the bandwidth of the pitch and the fact that he is not able to pump heavy deferred rendering techniques, physics, or something like GPU fiziksa. when above 60fps for me no interest.

also somewhere I read that i7 5960 and something 980ти 30фпс what could be plausible. there are already obvious problems of optimization. the game is good friends with 4 nuclear components. it may be that there is a story in Skyrim where the game worked with 2 cores and the rest was fooling around or something like that in a Butch dogs 1. in the case of AMD processors FKH story it is.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 22.07.20

BF works badly with nuclei and none really not loading...on the screen during VSYNC included. you need to turn it off is the only way to get 45-50 fps