3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Almoanah 21.10.19 10:33 am

Write a story together v3

Game rules: Everyone writes the sentence, line or paragraph, a continuation of the events of the story.
The previous part
162 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almoanah 21.10.19

I'll start: how the portal brought Geralt in the 21st century, café under nazvaniem Moth

D
Dethouser 21.10.19

And there he met his descendant, who invited him for a Cup of coffee.

T
Tdante 21.10.19

For the usual small talk it became clear that Harry, and that was the name of a descendant of the great witch, is a significant problem in dealing with the opposite sex. Geralt always had great success with the ladies, being a bit tipsy from topped up in coffee of good brandy, just could not agree to help immediately to resolve this issue.

V
Verzor 21.10.19

To be sure, they slapped another one. And then...

G
Grandshot 21.10.19

Geralt stood up, clumsily got out of the table, and gesture I got it! ;) stopped predstavenstvo Harry already wanted to follow after. Staggering, Geralt walked to the exit. After a few steps he stopped to keep the balance and prevent the urge, almost escaped from the stomach. He clumsily opened the front door and went outside. On the street there was a downpour. A passing car splashed Geralt from head to toe. Relish oath, Geralt shook himself and looked around. On the opposite side of the street, around the corner, he saw courtesans.

B
Barbaring0 . 21.10.19

But Geralt did not know what is Russia, and that courtesans are not so easy to find on the street. He went to the ladies of easy virtue...

N
NatanieLzZ 21.10.19

and asked how much of arenov stand their service.

R
Ruyder 21.10.19

To that he replied with some vague promises that he, by virtue of its tugtupite, could not understand. Then he went to Siberia, and there...

T
ToxaF1 21.10.19

He saw cate Archer, dressed as an Amazon, riding a mammoth. The Witcher realized that all the women who were with him before, not worth even the tip of the hair, Kate. Gerald lost his head and fell to his knees...

R
Ruyder 21.10.19

...looked down and was horrified - it turned out to be a caterpillar. Geralt quietly crept up to mammoth, but he noticed and crushed, and then miraculously....

T
ToxaF1 21.10.19

... he was again in the cafe the Moth at the table. My head was splitting, his mouth tasted of cat urine. Never in my life Gerald had a hangover because he never drank singed vodyary. The Witcher raised his reddened eyes and saw a chubby man with remnants of hair on the head. The man had the bartender Sidor and said that because of the burning vodyary, a witch laid a terrible curse and all of his amulets and charms are impotent. And in order to remove this spell, the witch needs to go in the Shadow of the Muzzle, to find there some artifacts and send them some Kate.
What is this nonsense? Gerald thought, Man, give me a beer - head and hurts, I had a dream that I was a caterpillar! God, drinking really need to quit! But the bartender just smiled and said, But Kate, your dream is real?
How do you know what I saw in my dream?! cried the Witcher...

N
NatanieLzZ 21.10.19

You said all the same as in the dream, and did the same thing in a dream. What, by the way, amused my clients, especially when crawling under tables like a caterpillar said the bartender. The Witcher looked around, drilling his gaze kosack still not calm frivolous. The cafe was quiet. And then Geralt noticed something strange. Where's Gary? he asked.

w
wellwantor 21.10.19

Where's the damn rat Harry? he added, a little Pamela, and looked around.
The head went spinning, but Geralt was able to take himself in hand - to understand why he was on top of a snowy mountain was beyond his comprehension. The head still well banging two small hammers of a blacksmith, and the Witcher again fell asleep, falling into the hard snow and rastoropov face.

Y
Yuri Yandere 21.10.19

And then hard snow apologized for its rigidity and became soft, and warm snow, and Gerald realized that there will come a battle with another boss out of game - Squirrel... the Herald stood, and took from non your silver sword and...

D
Ded Krot 21.10.19

Squirrel quinola his balls, but the Herald screamed only one thing:FUS-Ro-da! And then came the Dragonborn from a parallel universe, he bravely ate a squirrel. Gerald looked at the Dragonborn and said.....................

Y
Yuri Yandere 21.10.19

Soran for purodha, I wanted to call on aard, but even failed. And the dragonborn him: Not surprised, you're drunk And the Herald: Not surprised!!? Oh,Oh, and dragonborn: Well, Yes, but what?, and the Herald: Niche, you're supposedly a girl, and say - not surprised but dragonborn: no no No, you have just protein, and then the Herald departed, and realized that he woke up in the Boobs the next slusarczyk in a brothel.

D
Ded Krot 21.10.19

Skarlet Frankett Nox
After this, I don't know what to write.

D
Ded Krot 21.10.19

Though know.
After all that Gerald has left adventure, and built a house near the lake, got a wife and consequently children. But trouble came from not waited, Gerald tripped and broke.........

Y
Yuri Yandere 21.10.19

The neck of his rebenochka XA then the trouble really came from Gerald unbolted wife, and he started drinking, but...

O
Old Hrych 21.10.19

... drink so much that you died from an overdose and alcohol poisoning...
... He woke up. In 'The Moth'. Everything was terrible, long sleep... With the simultaneous feeling of pain in the head and joy he...