3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Golubovich 22.07.20 10:11 pm

What would you change in Varfeys ?! (Warface)

Write what would you change in varfeys !
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rustamaliev408 22.07.20

would put a limit of ranks and pvp and pve every 10 ranks

a
anton.ssmirnov1 22.07.20

nothing I like everything

z
zhekansky 22.07.20

In the first place would improve the protection from the cheaters and gave them a lifetime ban,well, would reduce the prices of all the donut because not all players can make money in the game,I would like that all were equal

h
horgi 22.07.20

To be honest the first thing I would have changed developers. Rowing money with a shovel,the update is, but such raw horror. Cheaters in a brazen beating on RM smirking about. They should ban the account and not by IP address or whatever it's called,in General, a computer immediately ban forever. I think so. And one account ban,they buy or make new and forward again.

b
burbin2001 22.07.20

would add skins ograniczen players who are 12 years of age daulby interest-free loan for 1 month created konkursie with real prizes engaged in the improvement (deterioration) strong and weak instruments to create more interesting special missions and also pvp and ranking match from 8 to 1 step would give prizes in the form of loans (guns temporarily or permanently boosters and costumes) lowered the number of players using cheats to 0% added beautiful technical stripe.

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

Definitely would have divided the veterans into 2 parts. Play this on the newcomers transition to the veterans and there you extinguish)
(don't judge, I describe my first experience in the game) is really hard)

K
Kirill Hodych 22.07.20

I would change how I think and many of Modification for an AK-47 and so it is a sight Rokada.

V
Vintorez1999 22.07.20

RM would change would undermine the removed teleport back and of course the missions would and of course game balance

J
Juhym2015 22.07.20

would remove all cheaters

M
MishaBelyy 22.07.20

In fact, in varfeys a lot of things need to change
1 I would add a separate server for kV
2 fixed all the friezes of which are in VF ( and there are quite a few)
3 and the best thing is the cheats that boost statistics of players and prevent them from normal play.