3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Kalek_ 22.07.20 10:11 pm

Large shield wolf knight (Dark Souls 3)

Guys who do not mind can give a Large shield wolf knight
and I'm tired of 30 pieces sword-grass wolf blood farm(lucky 7)
in return I can give the soul, or something else
thanks in advance
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chulpan Ikota 22.07.20

I_KALAKA_I
Large shield wolf knight is given for obtaining 2nd rank in the Covenant watchdogs of Farron.
The level of this Covenant is increased by the offerings of the old wolf Farron object called Sword-grass wolf's blood.

_
_Kalek_ 22.07.20

Chulpan Ikota
I know
but I can't get 2 rank
because luck a little and drops the sword-grass rare

Y
Yuriy Artemev 22.07.20

I_KALAKA_I
That would increase the chance put the rapier expert crystal charms and gold ring greedy snake+coins, if you have a chest on her head for 4 hours you can farm about guardian of the abyss, the foil is effective regardless of stats fit or not.

D
Devill666 22.07.20

the guy above is right. if you're of farmil without ring rapier-chest, you just %&#; n* and don't you live on this sinful earth. put all the above gear, eat the coin and go beat the three boys around the campfire on the moor, lazy

Q
QUlCK 22.07.20

Devill666
I of farmil only with ring and occasionally yuzal coins :) all of Lifemel

D
Devill666 22.07.20

Blackye
well, when I finished the achievements on the account, got dressed and went to diemlach as avtoritetom the three problem

Q
QUlCK 22.07.20

Devill666
I also finished off achivki. Pretty quickly, I thought of watermill. Then of farmil the witness. This is an even bigger nightmare

D
Devill666 22.07.20

Blackye
yeah. namuchalis with them. when like a fool, and beat them on a ng+ where the mobs stronger. but nothing. included doctor who and yeeee)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 22.07.20

If playing on the PS4, you can throw.

Q
QUlCK 22.07.20

Devill666
Yeah, I'm stuffed on ng+. Even thought to abandon and go to ng++ and there to continue, because I got tired of sitting in one place. But nothing sustained after dances with a tambourine earned Dark soul

_
_Kalek_ 22.07.20

Yuri Artemiev
Yes, I know all of these items
I have them
I ran with them but almost zero sense
15-20 calls only 1 sword-grass falls and the rest of the slag

_
_Kalek_ 22.07.20

0000Ptasha
I play on PC

t
timonuv 22.07.20

Well, this sadratu thing few people are willing to give, the more only 1 time per character can be obtained as the rank COVANTA goes to ng+ ++ ++++

O
Oasis777 22.07.20

I_KALAKA_I
Knocked out yesterday in 3.5 hours. Place the above. The equipotential ring of the Golden snake, the shield of desire, a symbol of greed. Coins didn't help much. They did not all spend. (I can throw, if still relevant, since learned the art of backing-up)