3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 22.07.20 10:12 pm

Fig optimization or ? (Fallout 4)

Observed drawdowns from 60 frames to 50-40фпс in the city or in places where a lot of objects. the load on the graphics card is 70-80%, the percent loaded is even less. but I noticed that in places the light of the hard disk begins to actively blink. I do not know this is due to poor optimization or hard drive
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 22.07.20

Skellige
optimization, don't worry, you'll always find such places, what it does not even depend on the number of items there, just in certain areas of the game squanders his staff.

Z
Zefos 22.07.20

Skellige
Unfortunately most likely the case in optimization.
I have medium-high usually 60 fps, but sometimes short-term sags to 20 and below.
In large locations with many objects like always minus 10-15 fps from the norm.

f
febll 22.07.20

Skellige
And what is there to optimize? The graphics on the level of 2010.

S
Skellige 22.07.20

unbearable
clear. another question, not working chem lab. click on the E, the character is 2-3 seconds and that's all, nothing happens

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
Bug. Fashion cost? They are often in a chemical laboratory add their items for crafting.

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
before you install the mods on the armor are also not working. only 2K textures, realistic blood and enb

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Skellige
Grafon paleozoology era well, maybe a stretch and a shit mamas, teksturki Ducasse third year HY YY DAD UNHAPPY EVEN WITH a BEER or a RIDE )

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Skellige
Then, if steam verify the cache and check for new game. If the pirates is to try a different Repack.

S
Skellige 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
put the lab at least, it works

n
neperenosimyy 22.07.20

Skellige
most likely because of the fashion, model not to dock with a large live chemical. lab. and with little can. but it is possible for the first time I hear from you about this.