3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Phantom 21.10.19 10:34 am

To roll tomb raider? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

I played all parts of the trilogy restart with add-ons. I'm a fan of the old games, but not this trilogy. My opinion - the tomb raider trilogy on the rolls in terms of plot, dialogue and character development, and in terms of gameplay, as developed in the course of just copying the elements from the Naughty Dog games, not wanting to bring something new to his game. I do not argue. Games of the trilogy have dignity. But they fade over a large number of disadvantages. The fact that the latest game got a low rating is good. Can then developed somehow come to their senses. Although it was disappointing that Lara developed is forbidden to show a beautiful, sexy girl. My opinion - if developed will Klipat all in the same spirit, the series expects P****TS And even the fans love will not save
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 21.10.19

already sunk))
Spoiler

S
Sam_FisherPG 21.10.19

David Phantom
Do not play it, and I is a new trilogy I liked more than the old part - go there do not know where and do something, don't know what. Here on taste and color as they say, play the old part, you have no one takes. For example, I just stopped playing the franchise that I eventually stopped loving it. If Lariska suddenly become transgender, or a fat cow with a curved snout, no play and all business then a penny.

h
h-H-h 21.10.19

Daniel Zotov wrote:
already sunk))
ahah so that's what Lara's dream))

A
Alex Kayfoviy 21.10.19

Well, I personally of the last three games really liked the first, the second medium, and the latter do not like it, just played set it aside, then lay there, I do not want something as the story went, he's pulling back the game.

D
David Phantom 21.10.19

Sam_FisherPG
because you want Shruti a new game with Lara Croft is an interesting and high quality. In the old games (from Core Design and Crystal Dynamics 2006-2008) I played already many times. And me likes them more. I think because they have their own style, for which tomb raider games and loved it. And the new trilogy is more of a commercial project without a soul. Designed to cut the dough

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.10.19

David Phantom
All games are created to cut the dough.

D
David Phantom 21.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
True. And if to cut the dough and make a quality game idea developed - that's great. And not only cut the dough

M
Multiplatformer 21.10.19

David Phantom wrote:
My opinion - the tomb raider trilogy on the rolls in terms of plot, dialogue and character development, and in terms of gameplay
This is in comparison with the old one? Where 8 hours of play, 5 minutes of dialogue? 0 motivation and unreal locations?

You're not a fan, you just spewed bile not understanding the plot, well, nothing. Don't play, nobody forces.

X
X_ray_83 21.10.19

Multiplatformer
Well, actually, in Legend it was a lot of dialogue, you clearly have not played in the last part ))

D
David Phantom 21.10.19

Multiplatformer
in older games, the conversations were more interesting to watch and listen. no matter which is 8 hours 5 minutes of dialogue. superior quality. and it was normal. and spewed bile out of yourself because I'm a fan of the tomb raider series. and as I tried to delve into the new trilogy, beating each game multiple times to not see the flaws in the plot, etc.. I even comics all read the trilogy. and you know what? nothing. no wow has not happened. for that I am sorry. I want to tomb raider was an awesome game. but this is no

M
Multiplatformer 21.10.19

X_ray_83
I played Legend, and if you are an old part of this last trilogy... well I was talking about squares. And in the same Legend I played more than enough. Even propiarit articles:

https://evrl.to/articles/5c90cad56ec7f770f1531a46/tomb-raider-legend--original-vs-nextgen-ili-kogda-staroe-luchshe-novogo/

https://evrl.to/articles/5c8fd3536ec7f7551a9797dd/tomb-raider-legend--osobennosti-psp-versii/

https://evrl.to/articles/5a51ed826ec7f77dda10a0d8/rannie-versii-tomb-raider--legend-debug-menju/

This is only about the Legend, about the other individual, but you are of little interest.

M
Multiplatformer 21.10.19

David Phantom
Well, in square Laramie dialogues were forced. Remember the second part of the first scene with the killer - even Bollywood envy!

I'd like to know what do you mean fucking game? For me Underworld was awesome, but there are bugs there are lots and lots...

f
faniswest 21.10.19

and I always in games lark monkeys liked secrets, no one is not particularly looking for them , the last of the trilogy that they just became not the same as they used to do, hide knows where the player do not even want that there is a secret

B
BIG_CrasheR 21.10.19

Occasionally, she needs to start lifting) nowadays, the main world, the game trend is dull conveinet for sooooo rare exception. And yet will support a penny that shit and give 8-9ки, nothing good in the near future #to naigate.

D
David Phantom 21.10.19

Multiplatformer
for comparison, this game for me was Uncharted 4. I'm not a fan of the Uncharted series and have always wanted that tomb raider was better than her. but I didn't even play Uncharted 4. just looked up the passage. and after viewing I had a sense of delight. Wow wanted to say. From tomb raider I really like Legend, Anniversary, Angel of Darkness (despite the fact that it is not completed yet as it should, although if the developers have time, they would have done qualitative), Tomb Raider 1,2,4,5.
about the cutscenes from the old games. I like them. and there are even jokes sometimes that pleases

X
X_ray_83 21.10.19

Multiplatformer
The problem with the new Tomb Raider there are no artifacts or they are in sight, there are no mysteries and finding rare things.
That's what lost the new part and it is not how to fix it ! That is a stupid game to push the button and win.

M
Multiplatformer 21.10.19

X_ray_83
All these games are sick. In the old Laramie yeah, there's artifacts were hidden, here and there using the map to find them easily.

M
Multiplatformer 21.10.19

David Phantom
Tomb Raider just turned the kid the wrong way. In the same Underworld I will agree was a plot, beautiful locations, puzzles, even appliances. There is not, however, I like this trilogy more than the square of Lara, although I grew up in. A trilogy of the Crystals is certainly one to love.

About the angel of Darkness here is more complicated, time it was, they just started to cut two games with different cut scenes on the PC and PlayStation 2, and are not focused only on one platform and later port. But that and angel of Darkness, head and shoulders above most games PS 1.

N
Nikita redgrave 21.10.19

The game slipped into deshovy fake ancharted

N
Nurp 21.10.19

Normal trilogy was released. In the second, however, cranberry Russophobic made a few tense )))