3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 22.07.20 10:13 pm

Single (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

One generally can't play, even against bots?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Edvins
Can,jobs come and play

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

And climb on the menu and learn the game modes, the religion does not allow? You simply go on the PG to create a theme with another stupid question and wait for a response?
There are already several modes to play in one.

E
Edvins 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
What a dumb answer not a question. To break in to the menu'-you need to buy the game and buy it when the people crying for the lack of a single play, i.e.,not knowing the Ford to go into the water - the limit of insanity!

A

Edvins
So as you somewhere said that you have no games?
There is not told, so fuck you with such claim, he is waiting for you.

J
JetFIRE13 22.07.20

Edvins
You can,but there is no plot,we can say survival.If you have a large ping to the European servers.it is not worth buying.My ping has increased dramatically and now figure to play almost immediately killed unnecessarily due to ping I opponents much later notice than they gave.

E
Edvins 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Well, you weirdo! Surely someone will ask a similar question with a game?

A

Edvins
You won't believe, but here on PG are such retarded. Every day they rivet threads with retarded questions that can be found in the main menu (don't worry, it's not about you right now). People are unable to find anything in the settings because of his carelessness, and then when they are told the answer, they often take offense, because in response it must call the blind, has seen a similar.
Even the case was funny, but on a slightly different topic. And more specifically, iron. Dude asked why lag the game (can not remember about what there was a speech), written your config. It was very weak, but to show off and set a monitor with a resolution of 1980х1080, which did not pull his card. I explain to him in detail why his iron is weak and why the lag, it started to Mat cover, to which I replied, well, after he flew on the ass into the stratosphere and got banned.
Next time just write all the details, there's a game or not, and then get the same misunderstanding as we have. On this website you can expect everything. There are people doing reviews on a not yet released game (Horizon Zero Dawn) and predicting the title of game of the year (Andromeda) based on the text of water.

v
vitalik76 22.07.20

Single single with bots badly cropped compared to the multiplayer. Only available modes of attack of the walkers and a squadron on the classic maps. All other modes and maps, including those from DLS, only in multiplayer.