3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20 10:13 pm

How much to pay for multiplayer on the PS4 in the month and year?...

What are the advantages of PS plus and how much you will have to pay?
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

How much is a simple multiplayer without plus with free slow games and is it possible to pay only a plus and not buy access to the network? and on the PS4 PSN codes reacty like on the PS3 already? and if they overdue to pay?

J
JUnnAmmED 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
https://www.playstation.com/ru-ru/playstation-plus/
Everything is painted in detail.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
You tell me in Russian,in one sentence,how much is the monthly fee for stupid in multiplayer at all and plus or only plus and the multiplayer is also going to be available?

D
Danny Lamb 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
12 months – total 3199 RUB
3 months for 999 rubles.
1 month for 449 RUB

Logical profitable to have a subscription for a year.

ProstoqYParen wrote:
is it possible to pay only a plus and not buy access to the network?
no. Plus immediately has access to the network.

ProstoqYParen wrote:
How much is a simple multiplayer without plus
There is no such. Is Plus network or anything.

It's not free PC gaming. You can't buy Uncharted and play team games without PS Plus.

Without PS Plus you will only work statistics leaders for players in a single game. Only. For example: statistics on completion of the story in Rayman or Thief, that is the leaderboards. Well, the store cards for a single game to any Tomb Raider you have to be open for download. But on the grid with people you don't play.

Think of Plus as Steam with a monthly payment.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Danny Lamb
That is when I will pay and will go to PSN,these points will be updated?But who cares how much I scored in antartide alone and will I get to the top glory?
In steam full games free,free bad and there are plenty,but they don't Shipko interesting,but they have a Donat,the same costumes,but I play,because the desire will disappear when all in a moment will become real and they are not worth that kind of money.
Many games on PC just do not issue more servers team force for example.After the latest update they have themselves.
A sense to buy the game for 4 rubles to the console if not to play multiplayer then?

I want to buy PS4 just for the sake of good,stable(no crashes,brakes his gaming PC,with the convenience and on the big telly,which is cheaper than a monitor.) gaming to the games on the similarity of gta5 теккен7,in the hope that the PS3 will be released games like fight night,Tekken 6 promises allude the re-release,but wakes up if there's multiplayer,while it is not known to anyone.

Tell me,it makes sense to buy ancharted on the PS4,if there is NO multiplayer? Why did they cut it out? graphics I think at times, for all parameters it is better on the PS3 than the re-release on the PS4. Who will buy Only if the ECU and who hasn't played them on PS3,but on the other hand is full kopeeshnaya PS3 with custom firmware.

J
JUnnAmmED 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
To play multiplayer,you have to subscribe to PS +.Plus he gives once a month for two games for PS4,two games for PS3 and two games on Vita.In addition, you get access to multiplayer,discounts and free content in the form of cloud storage for 10 gigs and the sets of themes.
Danny Lamb
That's only paying 3200 you get games on 71 thousand (results in 2015),but steam for me all the time gave only Limbo in 2016,which,by the way,the PS3 was already distributed in 2012

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

And you think I'll have a year to play a few favorite games on a daily basis?Yes, tired in the second month.But the time is coming.

What's PC gaming? Are you saying the PC is better,but still game cheaper?
You have a lot of accounts?
How do you handle it?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
To me these games are not interesting at all,I answer to above,that a game like GTA 5 and what is out there fighting.These games are not tradable,with a low rating and I personally do not like.
What is the download speed of PS4 igrulek?
What are you talking about? What games you get on PS4? There distribute one indie thing.It is certainly not worth 71к,just console games are so expensive.

No need to take the PS 3, I do not see,as the game will not fit on 12 gig,and take the ECU will not.Cheap whatever it was,there already zaregalsya accounts and was full of someone else's trail.And who knows what was doing with it,what repairs it has undergone, etc.

Still hope for the release of fighting games and GTA 4 on the PS4.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
And do you think the cloud securely store games,personal data which is bought for real money?

How can I put money on PSN?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Comes out on the Xbox one for three months more expensive than the Curling iron is the fourth out?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

If the PC is better in everything,the controller can pull up any that then buy a console?And Windu occupies 8 to roll with the torrent,and seven on other screw.

D
Danny Lamb 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen wrote:
Tell me,it makes sense to buy ancharted on the PS4,if there is NO multiplayer?
Is. Pay for PS Plus and get multiplayer.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

Danny Lamb
Do you even read what I write? The re-release with the PS3 on the PS4.IN the SECOND uncharted on the PS4 No multiplayer and it makes sense to buy the trilogy on the PS4 then if there is PS3 where is it on the torrents lying around over the years and quickly distributed aktivnenko.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

To answer other questions.
And then,the graphics on the PS3 as I wrote better in the second and third part than on the PS4.The price of games below.And I don't see the point in taking these on the PS4 remaster,only those who will not find them on the PS3,in your city,region.Then games such as being that souls without multiplayer and pass as a movie,the choice was small.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

As for me,ancharted as a series has outlived its usefulness.Yeah they tweaked the graphics of all your favorite AK47.Yes, it is lapped with the first raw in the chart part.
But why are the games on the PS4 more than the PS3?They are already discounted.

b
balabxl 22.07.20

Why breed holivar, where better, where worse? The main question was : How much to pay for multiplayer on the PS4 in the month and year?. What people actually said, and don't need to be enriched with intelligence, to learn all the necessary information, just go to the ps store.

J
JUnnAmmED 22.07.20

ProstoqYParen
What is the download speed of PS4 igrulek?
It is entirely dependent on the speed of your Internet.
What are you talking about? What games you get on PS4? There distribute one indie thing.It is certainly not worth 71к,just console games are so expensive.
Then there are games like Lords of the fallen,Journey,NBA2K16,Rocket league,Styx is indie crap?I now only for PS4 for a year painted.Take the PS3 I do not call,just listed all the features of plus.
Still hope for the release of fighting games and GTA 4 on the PS4.
GTA 4 is unlikely to come,it's been a while,but the fighting is now full,and in 2017 will have at least two major:Injustice 2, and Tekken 7.
And do you think the cloud securely store games,personal data which is bought for real money?
Why not?To the cloud without your account no one can get in.To store configuration files or sohranenki it is convenient,and the games you won't be able to keep,they are put on the internal drive of the console,and the cloud will not be able to accommodate a normal game.And about what personal information are you talking about?
How can I put money on PSN?
Via the card or payment system.

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
For example I have online is about one hundred-150 MB EBM where so much? Per night vicecersa three terabytes of piratok if you wish, say and think in 3 sec to read,YouTube's.
The PS3 has enough head and five,but she never used them.And the incentive is swinging at the rate of one MB or less.

It is on the PC,with the graphics,everybody's favourite price and better with the torrent,though I'm not a fan of graphics.

Sports simulation games I have no favorites in games.Chase pawns the ball is not fun.All identities were propenal.
Visiti out ten years later.
The reg are doing and actively sawn modifications.

Injustice nobody likes,I'm not surprised that this part of the low rating will be.Tekken 7 plums candid. I always wrote that the best part of fighting games only on consoles.Soul calibur 3,fight night,Tekken 6,Def jam, new Erk,yufsi 3,wwe.

We all remember the story of the theft PS3 accounts global scale,so do not say things you do not know.

As in the Bank?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

SHAGGY67
What have the intelligence,you offer a new theme to create?

P
ProstoqYParen 22.07.20

It is still in the Treasury of knowledge the Playground,after all.And through the year we will read and grow wiser.