3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.07.20 11:23 pm

C what level should all go to College? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Want to play a mage (not when I have not played them) and I think what level you can go to the bar ? hunting as soon as possible, in order to access all the features of the magician.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerB154 22.07.20

Yes, in principle, you can immediately,then after learning from the greybeards .The first time took the game for a mage. Everything turned out without much straining. The main thing is to remain often)

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Level 10-15 in premersky ruins and easy

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.07.20

SerB154
I also am interested in items which are attached to the level of hero, you know got a stick on LVL 7, the staff began the stats for LVL 7, got 30 from the staff's stats to LVL 30.
Also regarding quests: if there are quests for which you need the information extracted in another way. Ala to complete quest number 1 for best option, you need infa quest 2, which is available only to 30 lvlu.

I
IgorAndreevich 22.07.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
put maximally complexity and after the introductory quest in Helgene just go to Winterhold. At first, it is convenient to shake the destruction skill is the base skill (flame or cold. I took the flame - it is the least magic spends).
And throughout the game, the difficulty will be, at first difficult, then easy, then when loaded will start again hard. One thing is for sure - sohranyaya often be fun. Sometimes even will put from the 1st shot. Light armor by the way was bad too.

E
Eremite_City 22.07.20

When in Dwemer ruins will be like home - and then do...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.07.20

At least with the first one. You can become an Archmage wielding the magic of the worse students themselves - still all needed in the story spell will be given on the spot.

D
Dragon2055 22.07.20

In General, the game has autoleveling, so the higher the level the higher the level of enemies. Although there are certain zone with the original urovnem enemies which can be much more level.
But if you ask my personal opinion, it is better about the tenth. Prior to that run around Whiterun, to rest a couple dozen bandits.