3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venokat 22.07.20 11:24 pm

The wheel g27 (Forza Horizon 3)

People who with the driving please, choose the g27 profile in the game, click save and nothing happens, anyone have this problem, how to fight ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Justlucked 22.07.20

Venokat
DIY settings from this profile G27 it was no use, the impact is the same no shit, support 900 degrees there )

V
Venokat 22.07.20

PPC, the meaning of TOD is to assign the profile g27?

m
mister611 22.07.20

Damn, such a disappointment (( Yesterday I tried the demo on the controller, toy chic, optimization, graph, etc. all on high, but tried today to connect my G27 - a complete failure. Profile for G27 in the game is not activated, the impression that it simply is not there, there is only one name. To control the wildest. If you do not make normal support game rudders, the purchase of the game (at least for me) disappears. That's so upsetting. Judging by the demo, who bought the game, same thing with the wheel ?

G
Game Tactics 22.07.20

Yes, support 900 g no, set up my profile there a little further leaf. I agree probably Bang min 40, you have already under the care in additional settings to play with sliders for sensitivity. And after all, like more or less! The wheel g27

U
Ulitco 22.07.20

Do not see my drive (my computer has some out there, XS) in all Igors are, and are here a lot. Very sad-sadness.