3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sidorovich12 22.07.20 11:24 pm

Glitch with motion sensor. (Alien: Isolation)

I decided once again to re-take this game and after the installation faced with the same problem. Testimony at the motion sensor such like HS located in the ventilation tube with a periodically valiumim with message fatal error and all the shaking in the display of the sensor if it is broken. And this message climbs constantly regardless of location YY. What is most interesting on this same Assembly before anything similar was not observed. Who can faced and knows the solution how to fix this problem without reinstalling the game. Another version of the game is not an option. But in the search I am a sensible answer and not found (can searched badly). And by the way the minimap for some reason no longer show up in all locations that either, despite the fact that I updated the map during the game. A screenshot of the problem below:
Screenshots
4 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenomorph_drone 22.07.20

You have the complexity is at a maximum. Therefore, it is.

S
Sidorovich12 22.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
Oh! Is it just in the choice of the complexity of the business? And I already broke a head what I did wrong. Like the mods didn't put any.

S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20

Sidorovich12
It is the complexity of the game. )) I do not remember where, whether in the game itself, or just on PG there is a detailed story about the difficulty levels. And at the maximum level, the sensor will often fail, no card, interface and indicator of health too. something like this. Just play at a High level, the scoring as for me the level of difficulty.

T
Tiger Goose 22.07.20

I played on the highest difficulty level (that was added by patch). I confirm that any cards in the game. But the sensor is unclear. The critical message pop up, but not as often. But almost all the time sensor flickering, which is especially a hindrance for the game and is not. I have a license.