3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikalai15 22.07.20 11:25 pm

will there be a Russian interface (subtitles) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

guys I don't understand in the game there must be Russian, Yes and I want to pre-order mass effect andromeda in origin and there in the languages written there Supported languages
Deutsch (DE) English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano and Russian, no that's it I will add Yes
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 22.07.20

nikalai15
Poidee should be,so as a third-party (trusted)sellers Russian specified.

I
Ivasik 22.07.20

nikalai15
Well, I went to the origin, writes to the right is Russian language supported in the MEA

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

Ivasik
don't know, I have a different

I
Ivasik 22.07.20

nikalai15
In Description down ?

888005533535 22.07.20

nikalai15
Everything is there -_-

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

The whole trilogy in Russian, what do you think it will be in Russian?
want to pre-order mass effect andromeda in origin and there in the languages written there Supported languages
Deutsch (DE) English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano and Russian, no that's it I will add Yes

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
here's a screen there and Russian is not specified

G
GeForce Experience 22.07.20

Russian interface will be 100% but the voice acting is debatable

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 22.07.20

GeForce Experience
If the first massic voiced, it is not necessary. And Yes, the Russian voice acting for this game is needed. In an extreme case, enthusiasts will be translated. Vaughn, Borderlands 2 guys translated. However as of now things are with voice acting don't know, not watching already. Massic they would have the same pulled.

h
hanterwow 22.07.20

nikalai15
it looks like you have problems with the launcher

h
hanterwow 22.07.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
here the question is,will there be fans of massice such enthusiasts,but not all people for charity I want to work

E
Ewgenij_BLR 22.07.20

nikalai15
Depends on the region. Check the settings of Origin. Perhaps at registration has specified some country of Western Europe (Origin - EA Account and payment information).
If you buy this version, as it is now, the Russian language will not, because there will be a version of the game for Europe.
Another option is that You have traffic through a proxy server is. Check whether any VPN client or something like that.

D
Dragoo223 22.07.20

nikalai15
Depends on the region. Check the settings of Origin. Perhaps at registration has specified some country of Western Europe (Origin - EA Account and payment information).
If you buy this version, as it is now, the Russian language will not, because there will be a version of the game for Europe.
Another option is that You have traffic through a proxy server is. Check whether any VPN client or something like that.

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

Dragoo223
I Georgia I live in Tbilisi

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

Dragoo223
I am a current that changed the country into Russia but the same thing download new origin

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

hanterwow
dude you have what country is Russia?

n
nikalai15 22.07.20

Dragoo223
not working

B
Barzee 22.07.20

Well, now is not the 92nd year, so the interface will be Russian. The voice acting, not counting a possible fan of DIY, not exactly.

h
hanterwow 22.07.20

nikalai15
Yes