3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHADREX 22.07.20 11:26 pm

[Nuka world] What will happen to the Park after Stripping away all the raiders? (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Probably this was addressed in sosednih topics, but I couldn't find the answer.

Know yet one - after Stripping the Park will be empty (the robot and a couple of slaves do not count). But whether forever or is it a temporary phenomenon?
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 22.07.20

why?The raiders are useful

C
CHADREX 22.07.20

Lobo
Let's just say, I don't want to give up their settlement under their control.

s
saturn7774 22.07.20

I still can't check ... - departures from the world that I took for no reason ...
It is possible to prolong the pleasure, without giving anyone, the last of the trapped in Nuka-World. There are in fact mischievous and fun - an Amusement Park is not as ...

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

CHADREX
Most likely, in the main spawn locations are not spelled out. Only in some places outside the areas of the Park. The type of landfill, camp gunderov, Museum of shovels...
Lobo
What can you use?
saturn7774
In power armor tried to pass?

s
saturn7774 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
No, I have not tried ... Is somehow safe from the departure out of the world ..?
What do you mean ?

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

saturn7774
When just out of the Nuke world, was showered with the message that the game crash when you try to get to the location. It turned out that if you go in the power armor, then no departures. But if in most locations to get out of the power - flight. As found people, there is something in the game files conflict with the vanilla compass. In silovoe had another - apparently, therefore, there are no departures. Besides, even blamed the mod DEF_UI, but there were also complaints of people and without the mod. Then there is the modified file for DEF_UI, which is already not flying, and without siloviki. As is the case in poledna patches I don't know how long I have been DEF_UI. But if no mods, then you should try silovoe. Or, alternatively, not to put the whole mod DEF_UI and take only the Board file for the Nuke world. Do I have to edit ini files, I don't know.

s
saturn7774 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
I have no such mods.
In Nuka-World, at least in my game, there are heaps of textures, through which you just have to Wade - no I can not see ... First flights were when trying from the world to get to the closed location ( a pavilion vault-TEC, for example ), and then turn ... In enclosed locations all in norm, and an open world, then teleports on the PC.
I was falling to the pirates ... and is desperate to finish this DLC. Now try silovoe, on your recommendation, although I can't stand her.

Thanks for the advice and clarification.

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

CHADREX
finished this quest long ago ,empty and quiet (( I robots are not destroyed and was turned off during a sweep ,then on again well that at least someone was there...the location is great and can't do anything well, if the rocket is to rebuild and all

s
saturn7774 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Everything is exactly as you described ... In silovoe I moved to the Nuka-World and ... instant teleport to the PC.
I rejoice like a child.
We now climb to put the above DEF_UI ... very Much I have a big Allergy to power armor.

K
Kirlusha 22.07.20

Went to Nuke the World and in the armor and without, as soon as he left. Missions fiction.
All raiders - in beef, were only traders and robots. Electricity included, cap has collected, Abalakov flew.
That's all. More there is nothing to do.
But flights of fiction under any circumstances! (pirates)

G
Gur1 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:What can you use?
In the initial stages of the game drug box and chests of tribute, very useful things , especially on survival. They continue to work even after the crooks will kill and inhabit conventional farmers.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

saturn7774
I have no problems with textures was not even read in this forum about this bug.
Kirlusha
Consider yourself lucky. Messages about departures had plenty, including on this forum.
Gur1
Can be initial and useful. I will not be re-started, and as the game since its release, the GG pumped to the max. Settlement at the beginning of the passage of the Nuke world was already under my control. Give them the raiders had no desire.

K
Kirlusha 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yeah, I know. Even tried to find a solution.... But without the presence of the problem is - monkey work...

s
saturn7774 22.07.20

Basil44
Thank you for the link.
To get back to Nuka-World, I was lucky enough ... Maybe a conglomeration of textures ... go away.

s
saturn7774 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
And by the way ...
In addition to a safe return in the DLC, I also stopped the periodic crashes ... In all likelihood, some of the mods, demanded the presence of the DEF_UI, and the description about it not a word was said. Though UI and I installed crooked, but as it turns out, it is very useful and mandatory for the health of other mods.
I hope that in the end, the modmakers finished Four to the level of Skyrim.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

saturn7774
It is unlikely that is required. Rather, the problem here is the modified flash file interfaces after patch 1.7.x. Besides DEF_UI replaces not only HUD, but also other interfaces - trade, containers. But if another mod to sort to put - all looks wonderful:-)

C
CHADREX 22.07.20

Thank you all for the answers.

I see two options:
1. Skip a quest to capture settlements (console/modded) and play as if nothing had happened.
2. To wait for a mod that adds liveliness to the Park after hunting season.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

CHADREX
There is a mod that lets you skip the capture of their settlements in the Commonwealth. Then, in the Nuke world in the story must be destroyed only one gang. Two will remain.

C
CHADREX 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Seen, it only activates the next quest, the quest to capture remains in place.