3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20 11:27 pm

Smells damp (discussing bugs) (Fallout 4)

with all the advantages of kinuso game is still more negative impression, constant crashes, freezes in vats, and so on. But finished off that protagonist here just missing the POWER POINT and it all happens on alpacino license Hboksa. As it is I feel sorry for the money spent!
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.07.20

Marcus-mad wrote:
constant crashes, freezes in vats, and so on.
So what do you want from the console,which is low iron,she just barely pulls stupid game,hence the constant crashes and hangs.

Marcus-mad wrote:
As it is I feel sorry for the money spent!
On the PC in such cases it is possible to do at least a pirate.

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

зѕаа0891
lockups as there are none, the game just freezes in vats mode (the hardware just pulls and pulls) in other menie large-scale games are purely good I'm just saying that it is a gazebo, and a point force is not dependent on iron if that's the case.

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Marcus-mad wrote:
in other menie large-scale games are purely good
Well, if only in some other parallel universe,in all large open world games console bent,while barely pulling 30 FPS in the best cases (but it is understandable,there is not any secrets,as I wrote above,the iron is not drawn stupidly) but you can continue to believe.

Marcus-mad wrote:
the game just gets in the mode of vats
I have neither of which does not arise,does not crash,it should have around 200 mods,and I already passed the game more than three times,online time more than 600 hours.

Marcus-mad wrote:
and the point of force is not dependent on iron if that's the case.
So no one argues about the bugs in such large-scale games where such a huge amount of content,bugs are always a lot.

On the console it seems to have introduced the fashion,to put Unofficial Patch.

S
SEREGA 003 22.07.20

the game has glitches and lag are small kosyachki

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

and what is he going to help ?
saa0891 wrote:

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

saa0891 wrote:
passed the game 2 times, scored 223 level, 3rd time not to hotelsatlantic because of these bugs and I repeat that such software errors (point of force) no re-spawning NPC more not depend on iron and it is considering the fact that gazebos are always the focus of the adaptation of the games was on console, and Skyrim is a vivid example of the fallout of raw demon of doubt no matter how much I dislike him.

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

saa0891 wrote:
I do not argue that computers are always more powerful was, I was too lazy to collect because Hboks and took, the quality was in General satisfied, in fact I am very sad that so much time and effort spent on the game and in the end, sorry about that Then!

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Marcus-mad wrote:
and what is he going to help ?
It fixes something that is not fixed so if you complain about bugs,they will be less,when there is fix not only bugs,but a huge number of other fixes hundreds of gameplay components, quests, NPCs, objects, items, texts, dialogues and so on.

Marcus-mad wrote:
scored 223 level
And how you scored 223 level,feel free to ask,I for more than 600 hours in one of the playthroughs only 150+ levels was able to raise.

Marcus-mad wrote:
I repeat once again that such software errors (point of force) no re-spawning NPC more not depend on iron
And I again repeat that I never wrote that no bugs,on the contrary,just the point of my first post was only that if the iron is weak then everything becomes much worse,is superimposed on each other,including vats hangs,freezes,lags,crashes, etc.

Marcus-mad wrote:
that gazebo is always the focus of the adaptation of the games was on console, and Skyrim is a vivid example
It's not like that in Fallout 4 requirements are greatly increased due to the graphic component,so the console and not pull,like many other new games,Skyrim was good even on the buckets,because they do not require powerful hardware.

Marcus-mad wrote:
in fact, I am very sorry that so much time and effort spent on the game and in the end, sorry about that Then!
So the ass in most cases you can fix it and play on,as a minimum to load a save game when the bug was not yet (again, on PC of course these tools more,even the same console),all the same, you passed the game twice already.

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

saa0891
I know that the console in help but it is not, the saves are overwritten on hardcore, about levels, if you have 150 it is possible that you will have such beetles and pumping level of well in combination of the weapon press and pray (there is still the expert minesweeper and need a shotgun with explosive effect) , perk savant and a maximum dehydration and luck + party boy = fun!

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.07.20

NAP again complain.
PC fareva!!

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

Cheburator Founder
as you Batman PC fareva ?

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.07.20

Marcus-mad
Do not care for Batman.I'm not playing.

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

It was necessary to take on the PC. No crashes, no lockups, but better, easier to control, the mod can the game be configured (at least fix the stupid dialogue).

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

nikita2112
the dialogue is the same

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

Hboks so, crash the computer more to do, always been on the PC side but Hboksa has its advantages, with no PC razvalishsya on a comfy couch with a gamepad in hand), I have a PC and hboks on this I judge not biased and suggest you and a long discussion about what is better is very long, the main thing that would play comfortably, I feel comfortable and have nothing to prove to me about PC)

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

whether DLS or mods reset all points in dragonborn (DLS Skyrim)?

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Marcus-mad wrote:
but Hboksa has its advantages, with no PC razvalishsya on a comfy couch with a gamepad in hand
Tell you a secret,a very simple PC connected to the TV,and also very simple to PC connects gamepad,while you will have normal performance and far greater functionality.

Marcus-mad wrote:
whether DLS or mods reset all points in dragonborn (DLS Skyrim)?
Googly mod Reset All Points (although I'm not sure that it will work on console),but the description read carefully.

M
Marcus-mad 22.07.20

saa0891
got it, thanks .

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

Marcus-mad
the game is still buggy?