3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SadMortuus 21.10.19 10:35 am

What DLC is better? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

What is DLC in your opinion, more interesting Underground or Suvival?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 21.10.19

Well, the dungeon is randomly generadas levels and it is unclear what to expect from each job.But survival is a hardcore DLC for those who are passing the task on the highest difficulty, the usual thing.There is a matter of taste.

S
SeanFein 21.10.19

Phornet
Survival is not just DLS, but a very interesting mode. A kind of battle Royal with going day for 40 players where to kill each other do not have. Very atmospheric thing, if you can to wait for the set. I would suggest survival, but I think you have to play it no longer, so take it underground. It's still pve.

A
Aleksandr77701 21.10.19

Zeronchik
Suvival will be more interesting, much more interesting. A subway or anything especially, As has been said above about the subway (arbitrarily generadas levels) That they are repeated 2-3 times of passing, there's just all go help Tom. kill that, nothing else, well, if only to collect pictures and write, Sometimes hunters can be found. So that will be fun Suvival pvp, not pve.

F
ForexBro 21.10.19

Zeronchik
All the DLC is quite interesting. True survival for the Amateur as for me, as someone very much can come in such a regime, and some don't. Subway too, but in a week can be annoying, as Apache 30 LVL and it will turn into the same type of farm loot or achievements.
There is still pvp DLC Last frontier - a kind of small local war within the dark areas and more extensive in comparison with the shootout.

M
Marsj 21.10.19

In Survival is not allowed in solo game mode (insufficient number of people willing to run this mode).
In final frontier not to play without matchmaking (insufficient number of people willing to run this mode).
Game mode in 2019, the year - underground.