3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Chursin 22.07.20 11:27 pm

Warface Important Bugs_______ (Warface)

All good day today I razkazhu about Bugs Warface

1. This is a fairly well-known bug in PVP when you kill the player who went over the wall and killed not in a hurry to throw on this player complaint because from his side he stood there behind the wall I'm next to the wall

2.recently wagashi in the game to a new special operations Black Shark or H And bugs there is quite a lot but I razkazhu about Bugs which are particularly dangerous

1 this is a Bug in the very beginning you were half the lobby come to the Elevator appear dilbaz and you just simply can not climb the stairs but there is a way to sit down and go on the stairs checked I got

2 the bug with the Elevator just you and your Tim walks to the Elevator and the Elevator uezjaet without you just through this bug have to leave or kill each other .

3 bug it's just unbearable on the roof now needs to fly the plane well, he decided not to fly and leave us there to spin and all of Tim's dies

4 bug but with a volcano[hardcore] eels on some floors just nevidimy except laser

5 bug on the Masts Rating that you decide to play come and load just don't Like how others see you, while you where invisible fly so I can not write the command to view the map just to turn around and all

6 a bug in the ambush just came by here's your challenge, keep the generator euge 3 wave and then the mission ends though generator a

That's all good luck what would you come across such bugs
0 Comments
Sort by: