3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Stroev 22.07.20 11:28 pm

Safe payment via PayPal (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys,off topic MEA,secure is this payment system,and how it works(p.I want to subscribe Origin Access is only via this system).It was too much data.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Shimanski 22.07.20

Alexander Stroev
safe, I 7 years to buy all through paypal never threw

A
Aleksandr Stroev 22.07.20

Type the passport number,social security number,card number.Clarify the teapot,how to properly use the system

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 22.07.20

Alexander Stroev
When we wanted to obtain a Origin Access (6 months ago), it was possible to do it directly from the card (VISA). Recently I designed a 2 month subscription through PayPal and everything works fine. Almost nothing has changed) did not Even notice that have used them. Only registration.

M
Mewel 22.07.20

This is the safest system.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 22.07.20

Alexander Stroev
enjoy quiet, this is probably one of the few systems where a high security of personal data.
all VISA cards going through the system. trust safely!
of course, you will not save this system, if you have on your computer VIR interceptor type, then you will not save anything (except antivirus).
but if I am sure 100% that the comp without virey, feel free to enter your details.
Oh yeah, pay more attention to the address bar in the browser. in the left corner of the address bar (on the paypal site) should be a green padlock and the words paypal. inc. after inc. unable to stand still prefixes [EN], [US], etc.
if you register on the website then, you're on a phishing site.

in General, the origin of easier card to pay, there is a gun test goes without any registration.

if you wonder what that's like payPal and what it eats
Спойлерhttp://ktonanovenkogo.ru/zarabotok_na_saite/dengi/paypal-registraciya-v-platezhnoj-sisteme-chto-takoe-pajpal-rossii-ukrainy-kak-polzovatsya-popolnit-schet.html

everything is clearly written about the system itself and how to use it.
successful purchases.

l
lokkie 22.07.20

GG4 wrote:
Smart people your info to anyone do not speak or write.
Absolutely correct. The most reliable information security, is when he will not climb, and do your personal data is not're channeling.

Alexander Stroev wrote:
Guys,off topic MEA,secure is this payment system,
Nothing in the world is safe. You always have to think a little bit. Get a PayPal personal account, without any indication of passport data of a Bank card, and pay it through the terminal, into which the money need to push. )
In the extreme case through an ATM. But the terminals are like everywhere.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 22.07.20

lokkie
GG4
Shkololo, have never been in the hospital. There you have not only the passport number will take the place of the work and the date of issue and scan it all. Https and no they will not.

l
lokkie 22.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
never been to the hospital.
Visited. This year I went for the first time in 12 years. To get the card, demanded a passport and a pole. The number of poles indicated on the card. I turned and walked away. Probably still 12 MB. ))
Because it is complete idiocy. Didn't need anything before, and the pole brought with him to the doctor, just that he would have made sure that the pole current.
In private clinics, nothing. Only a receipt from the cash register. )
There is always an alternative path.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 22.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Now not to buy origin access except through paypal, just even the other options do not offer.

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 22.07.20

lokkie
A pole South or North asked?

G
GreatSPB 22.07.20

lokkie wrote:
To get the card, demanded a passport and a pole. The number of poles indicated on the card.
lokkie wrote:
the pole brought with him to the doctor, just that he would have made sure that the pole current.
You head friends? To do this in the registry and demand the passport and the policy.
And it's called policy. Not the pole, the pole is North or South. You have what? Expired?

A
AnPei 22.07.20

A lot of data require understatement and even the card necessary to bind.Probably the best option in qiwi Jack tied to mobile phone, create a virtual visa card, put money in your own ATM qiwi (more than 500 rubles. interest is not taken).PayPal registered, bind the virtual map is created in qiwi and can be purchased via PayPal .Of course, if you really brave you can use the standard map to bind to.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

Alexander Stroev
Of course safe, always use it, for years-5, no 1st criticism. So feel free to use it.

l
lokkie 22.07.20

GreatSPB
The main ingener
Two comrades of the Cap, I don't know :P
Kids they are so yeah.. basically nothing to say, so until the letters dokopuvatysya. ))

L
Lidiya Ch 22.07.20

I am for shark there and cry nothing wrong with that.

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 22.07.20

lokkie
Such errors at the subconscious level to happen. this is from the same Opera, won and wars.

G
GreatSPB 22.07.20

lokkie
GreatSPB wrote:
To do this in the registry and demand the passport and the policy.
Why don't you go to the clinic to the optometrist. Essentially you and it was written, and the error was for dessert.

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

Naive people. Use the Internet and phones and think nothing pointing to himself.