3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Domas 22.07.20 11:28 pm

The secrets of Skyrim.Quick leveling. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It is a good guide).Yet the way stealth can swing to kill the greybeards.Make podpisku ,I would be very grateful,will do 2H of Skyrim secrets
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 22.07.20

Witchcraft Capture of souls on the corpse of up to 100 in 15 minutes rises.

A
Andrey Repnev 22.07.20

your Lucas
((((((((()))))))))
((((((((((())))))))))))
((((((((()))))))))))

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

warp 37
In oblivion and unceasing caste the same spell the whole night real-time will be around 87-mi school of illusion.

I
Igor Scherba 22.07.20

blacksmithing is very quickly pump in the following way. Get out of Whiterun at 5 am and go kill deer, wolves, etc, and then make leather Bracers(they require very little, but a good pump) So you can pump the block, take the shield and into the cave with him leaving, and there on zachrich and skeletons with draugrami sway.

B
Bastarder 22.07.20

All the tricks fast pumping skills are well known and stem from the mechanics of the game - improves the skill what you use. Remember that the game laid autoleveling - proportional increase in the level of the enemies from the level of the hero. The level of the hero increases with increasing any skill, so you should only need a pump for the selected class hero skills: first battle (tied to the use of the main weapon) and, most importantly, strengthening the fighting qualities of the hero - Smith, enchanting, alchemy.
About the rich treasure chest s Danmar didn't helpful.

A
Aleksandr Domas 22.07.20

Well, if not difficult make podpisku would be very grateful and you can tell a bunch of secrets

A
Aleksandr Domas 22.07.20

Bastarder
I can do the 2nd part ,about the secrets of Skyrim .Well I need some support)And by the way know 2 places where there are similar chests

A
Aleksandr Domas 22.07.20

Andrew Ripniv
If not difficult then this will make the 2nd part of secrets)