3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 22.07.20 11:28 pm

\"Season pass\" or \"Calling all units\" (The Crew)

It's Krasniqi help with the choice, and I even quite confused. here's the thing: I recently received a naked the game for free from the jubilee 30. having ridden a bit hooked on the stories and drift the rest is not impressed. later I saw a announcement Calling all units, and interested in, taking note of, as it seems it includes all DLS. now there is a discount on the Season pass (as I understood Calling all units is not included).so - it makes sense to buy season pass (and whether it included Wild Run) or wait for the new DLS? or are there other options?

PS damn I vaguely understand what is written and what is included.)))

13 Comments
Sort by:
s
ssd213 22.07.20

The season pass is not included wildrun and Calling all units.

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

ssd213
evil.burmistroff
ahaha che really?! Ah Yes yubiki! again surprised to me! this means I have to buy a wild run for bikes and drift calling all units for the cops!? ahaha and the season pass for a couple of crooked cars? everything is clear, thank you!

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 22.07.20

Marionetco
so buy only cau and get wild run

v
varw 22.07.20

Marionetco
calling at units kupish and receive the season pass with the wild ranom !

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

RUSSIAN RACER36
I just now almost got the season pass for the 600R thinking that there is a wild Russian Academy of Sciences. now if I buy calling all units already complete with all the DLS (ultimate edition or what should go on the 29th) and it depends on the price.

S
S-e-v-e-n 22.07.20

Marionetco
I bought a season pass thought the cars there are better chase. Menestrina 458 was just easier to manage than the Ford GT, all the other cars purely for collection. In the wild the wound stories suck each other, bend down on the ground in salt lake city, drift very Amateur. Monsters relative stuff, like niche such speed hold in the mountain fast climb, but they are healthy and they are at Ubisoft removed the feature to the a departure from the tree that if you're a pixel will hook the obstacle then immediately spent. Next, all through the ass. Summit che did not understand th, cheaters are in the top 1-100. Donat currency only give 5K as a reward, but it is about. Every month one and the same reward in the form of bike from Kawasaki (by the way the fastest of all bikes), and tracks the same. It turns out the stages themselves (their location) and change the alignment inside the stage there is and you already know what's there. Next month in RAS wild ride and scored, and the season pass just for the sake of the collection of machinery took. Well, I spent all in all about 1.5 K rubles (season+wild Russian Academy of Sciences) have no regrets if purchased without skidon that I would be a toad strangled such money for such a product. Next, take all of it if you discount, at full price don't take anything.
PS. About the new updates I can tell you this: the same car only with flashing lights and some new mode of chases. Pfff Yes to whom it generally is necessary to fuck over 2K Rubas.

I
Ilya233 22.07.20

varw
Only Wild Run he will get, if you get CAU.

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
lol. I think month I can't keep it in the crew and not in one game, a week or two. in normal I went for three days and removed. well, because calling all units should 1400R and it includes the wild ran which is 1600P (ahah nonsense) that what for to me such happiness for the money!? 700r him a wonderful price.

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

ssd213
evil.burmistroff
RUSSIAN RACER36
varw
S-e-v-e-n
Ilya233
thank you all for the answers! with yubikami always fun. while I will refrain from buying.

T
Tdante 22.07.20

Well I got on sale when the original ran wild for 1000. The rules were. No wheelbarrows of sinanpasa somehow normal, not oppressive. But now COP the add-on bite at a price, and most importantly, damn he's ruining all my efforts leveling wheelbarrows, as now there will be items 50 and level 60, pichal at all((

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

Tdante
well Scam around. although pimp their cars to 60го. lol there is room to grow.

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

Tdante
ahah. ie you in bend will be on pvp. sure! this is not honest then.

b
bre4kthru 22.07.20

Lvla cap will rise for everyone, as well as Wildrunом, improved graphics given.
If no CAU, will not get a free Nissan GT-R and will not be able to play for the cops, only for the racers. Actually all.