3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazik413 21.10.19 10:35 am

How to destroy convoys without blowing up the truck? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Can anyone describe how to destroy convoys without blowing up the truck (to get the full bonus). Because if you blow, give a lot less resources! Shoot the driver and the wheel I tried, did not help!
24 Comments
Sort by:
l
ludovick 21.10.19

Finished periplocoideae, carry the cage with the machine, especially in fleeing convoy, quite fun.
And Yes, the serpentine convoys are especially vulnerable if more traffic is.

S
Seyfer323 21.10.19

if you play solo, you can do without using EMP drone to capture the column method is somewhat cheating, but if it is not removed then legal, just need to shake to the max target shooting team-mates - that is to say three goals at a time and actually support the rebels Detection. The shelling of the column it is necessary to start from a distance of more than three hundred meters, in this case, even when the active search will not find. Your role is only to coordinate the shots, if you have a turntable then the first three shots suggest to use so - drove the car you want to mark, his neighbor's cabin and the pilot of the chopper, so you stop the car and the chopper will pick and even if you don't tear it off you at this distance, fire to be detected even at the highest difficulty the game can not. About the fact that the resources have nowhere to go, so this is complete bullshit - don't forget that starting with the Tier One mode will be able to sharpen their weapons, and then resources will be sorely missed.

w
william1992 21.10.19

ludovick
Periplocoideae?
Added the possibility of a new game???

F
Faik 1972 21.10.19

I have a license even if the truck is burning it can be noted, and counts the job. probably a bug