3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rosomaha1987 22.07.20 11:28 pm

And on OFE? (Diablo 2)

Question about the official server D2, what's the difference?
As far as I know there you can run only one copy of the game at the same time. Then where to store things? Accordingly, the wigs too, not the occasion where to get a top RV mere mortals (not the bot status)?
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 22.07.20

Forum rules:
7. Advertising third-party resources is prohibited. This relates in the first place: sharing links to other resources of similar subjects or explicit/implicit calls to go there. Punishment up to a ban, depending on the specific violation.

r
rosomaha1987 22.07.20

And the question is that the answer? Or MB there is a theme/resource where this is discussed?

P
PAK-PYK 22.07.20

rosomaha1987 wrote:
As far as I know there you can run only one copy of the game at the same time
zapustit mojno skolko u tebya stolko est cdkey
rosomaha1987 wrote:
Accordingly, the wigs too, not the occasion
pariki perejitok prowlogo ostavwiusa eto tolko na pg! eni ti tam za mesyac bez wigs sdelaew
rosomaha1987 wrote:
where to get top RV mere mortals
begai v kurast na sunduki

r
rosomaha1987 22.07.20

That is, to be able to throw things on mules, need 2 times to buy the game, am I right?

q
qPash 22.07.20

Right! Buy from 8, going solo PBR to do =)
There is only solo zaparolenoe game to play comfortably in a public game bots fly faster than flies on shit!!! Fuck them all ereignisse, shit posts like the Thompson submachine gun(800 messages per second)!
Really boring out there, friends are not always online. To trade in the chat useless, bots are not posorevnuyutsya =)

Fuck and play on our beloved Peresence!

i
irknet 22.07.20

rosomaha1987
Such questions are best ask in the appropriate forums.