3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20 11:28 pm

Similar games (Battlefield 2)

Guys, anyone know similar games, where there is machinery, large maps, AI and most importantly the ability to play on LAN LAN. All sorts of CS and Call of Duty and Rainbow do not advise - passed material. Sniper Ghost Warrior both parts are played, the grid is there, but only one-on-one, no co-op no bots no - boring. I want something like Battlefield 2, and preferably with the equipment. Can certainly some sort of shooter like Rainbow Six Vegas 2, about the special forces. But it already passed a lot of times, and it's full of shoals. Many games in this series support the LAN but first you need to buy the game and registered with them.
Mods for BAttlefield 2 many have tried.
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaitan010512 22.07.20

try Team Fortress 2, though there is equipment there (the incentive it's free), there are maps and many modes, or can play Jast Cause 2 there equipment, and weapons, and the map there is one very large and on a network you can play

s
strelok312 22.07.20

In bad company you play, it's the same of Battlefield 2, except with some improvements. (AI really is not). Or play the ARMA series of games, not a bad toy. May have a couple of good options of games to offer, but they are not arcade, and more realistic.

S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20

strelok312
ARMA tried, but I went because so many keys are involved, since all the realistic type, and also a very demanding game on the hardware, though not bucket computers, but still have much to reduce expect.

s
strelok312 22.07.20

Strelec-zmeya
And the 2nd and the first part?

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 22.07.20

Strelec-zmeya
Let trite, but try the other part of the Battlefield? The same 2142й, there is a great co-op, in my opinion.

L
LittelBro 22.07.20

Star Wars Battlefront 2, I think that copy of battlefield, but it is currently possible to play, or even left the game recently - Paladins, I like it and play).