3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 22.07.20 11:29 pm

Shadow - twins Delilah (Dishonored 2)

Complete the game so that you have not noticed,the whole game was without the pale.

How to remove imperceptible penultimate double of Delilah,which is from the left side (looking from the throne) from behind the rock to the throne,the rest of the gangers were cut down without the pale,but not as it turns out,she is on the throne immediately firing the body,ability to not help.

But that's half the trouble,then there is a real Delilah,and she's immediately notice GG (even in the guise of a shadow) in the end, after passing in the statistics of the mission,besides that discovered the body,and most importantly blazing, GG.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kilo9 22.07.20

For Corvo traversed very easily by stopping time when blinke for Emily I think you need to very smartly grasp to climb to the upper levels and to turn off the top, the twins can lure from a distance or to attract attention with sound, stun mine, you can try

G
Garry3Fingers 22.07.20

The real me always fired, so the music never zaignoril copies, and that's all.

M
Mars19 22.07.20

The real thing is back on the mountain,immediately jump to the right,climb back and stun her,copy themselves lost after that.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i438/1611/e6/da6f61173388.jpg

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Mars19 wrote:
The real thing is back on the mountain,immediately jump to the right,climb back and stun her,copy themselves lost after that.
Thank you,that's a damn hid her,was shadow.