3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sot0983 22.07.20 11:29 pm

Help to find the game! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello people!I have a problem Skyrim flew away with the company and where rocked and what Assembly I do not remember!Please help can anyone knew there was a costume Fiona in Whiterun in water lies in the chest Armor Dracula can't remember where I found it! Even so, a lot of weapons could do in the forge Katanas and all sorts of dragons are there zippers charagayt there is still the armor of the gods you can do with stats +25 to everything!PLEASE HELP!I HAVE A BUNCH OF ASSEMBLIES DOWNLOADED AND IT'S NOT THAT!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

I just remind you that for the links to pirate/Assembly relies ban.

S
Sorento NSK 22.07.20

try to Recast the Assembly, we can be there th is

A
Alexandrovitch 22.07.20

Life is pain when you have no Skyrim. So I understand, you only need the suit itself. Tossed a link to you in PM. If not, write me, help you find. It is desirable to have the screenshots.. It will make it easier to find fashion

E
Eremite_City 22.07.20

Throw me a PM a couple of saves with your game.. See what mods there...

s
sot0983 22.07.20

No not mod need a game that I was playing with installed on it a mod!A pity to lose all the property

s
sot0983 22.07.20

Tried build put their saves standing in the city in some podstrigach without weapons and armor

S
Sorento NSK 22.07.20

this is the same as that of a needle right now to look. Download build any, and it additionally missing fashion who want

e
exlubu 22.07.20

Wild Rider
seriously if I gave him a link to a good pirate I was banned

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

exlubu
Seriously. http://www.playground.ru/about/rules/ Rules of the site read, 2 years on it are, after all.