3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metr72 22.07.20 11:29 pm

30 fps lower performance threshold?

Good evening PG! Today began a dispute with one body... I argued that a system which gives 30 fps at the right settings is considered a system coped with the game.He said that 60 and no less and calling me a man, inadequate, etc .I understand that 30 is not comfortable and 60 it is at least for comfort... But 30 fps is considered the minimum for the same tests and reviews of system configurations!?If I'm wrong please correct me explain without going to the individual.
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArcaneGhoul 22.07.20

Mortaliss
Well, here you already went too =)

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

den2014
well, I don't remember exactly how many there were shots,but certainly less than thirty

A
Aleksey Chichigin 22.07.20

The most important moments slower, in my opinion is the stability of fps for consoles, Mafia 2 played much better, although the fps is only 30, and all because jumps on the PC version of from 100 to 20 fps ( on my i7 GTX 1060), believe that 30 fps you can play and even enjoy, if only the fps will not drop below 28.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

Bomber
usually topic I don't think that the more comfortable 60 or 30 fps or gertsovka monitor
and what is the minimum you can play
and then that dirty ceremonie that dress up in brown and put mods to optimize what's more venerable sir threshold of playability is always the same.
and then the actual tricky Pitch a player can adapt Igor under your pechacek.
someone will sacrifice Pratunam, someone smooth, someone resolution, peck-peck, and someone fps
for example, I connect better pitch shadows, a soap rays, soft dark baseboards and will play 30 fps than to play Morrowind but at 60 fps. and then each Baker chooses. and 60 fps itself is expensive enough for the pitch standard.

and about the forced lowering of fps - I like the yuzal for example for caught mine once game one is very fresh there the whole process except the sounds increased in speed Lule. at 50-60fps not gonna lie, the speed was almost 3 times faster. bogey bend simply do not have time to take aim and hurt and the plane running. and I began to pitch to play tricks and the game to slow down until I slowed down to the fact that the animation became too fast pants the guy can out run and began to play well. then the truth Boogie what accumulated the game slowed down and I became imbel. and 10 FPSO I was cool what does it mean when a bogey wants me as a cudgel to whack, I have a course to it and turn to him to let peck-peck. bullet like a dandy flies begin to maneuver to ubigate. I felt OK with circulavam and then the game started to hang on and mine had to return to high fps junkies and hard with the skinny beans biters to deal Yes savladati.
and ische in AC4 or understand exactly why but when the legendary ships are sunk, you had to cut Fraps personally because it seemed that they slowly float and sink their aderemi amdshnye multicore. another example in fallout 4 utubeonline documented but there are only pisici concerned.
you can still remember online lagoudera which eerily suggest the honest players indescribable as replicons. pitch blinked and he at you behind your back! and walking tacos deravasi and laga in the habit of Harare.
such are the passions ordeal pechalnye peculate bakushkina and high fps

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Laggeri happen but it's not in the fps case and the ping they are because Honeynet mobile.
A pH of 4 is a hell FALTOUT VYSER MAMMOTH initially.
Made short there would be VSYNC + forced mouse smoothing because of what at 60 fps feels like 30 and the mouse floats at like 15 fps , aiming is reminiscent of shot up but if 30 fps is generally shorter becomes unplayable, the mouse reacts as if there probably 15 fps in the menu , but even at 60 with that shit is unplayable because of 30 there remains or pump dubinova not to shoot at all, or to use VATS constantly to aim manually.
In short there should be three document lines to change, disable anti-aliasing and mouse in sync and then the launcher does not start and limit fps in afterburner because otherwise the locks are not opened and all lomaetsya and the physics engine begins to fail if fps does not lock , in short to create one hell of rotten, stupid.

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.07.20

If the average fps is 30, it means the system the game was drawn, but procede complicate the gameplay, if the minimum of 30 fps, the system copes well with the game, the detriment of gameplay do not see here.

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

Metr72 wrote:
please properly explain to me
in short, exactly... bubble not you have enough campaign)

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

Sinorgmed
you have NVIDIA, Radeon, steam is or how or what?
INCLUDED IN THE NVIDIA EXPERIENCE, THE INCENTIVE, IN THE LAUNCHER MAIL RU ZAPUSKALOVA FINALLY GOT FRAPS

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

Sinorgmed
download world of tunxi