3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 22.07.20 11:30 pm

Changes. (Diablo 2)

In one of the pinned topics in the section Server there is such About the server (version, gameplay F. A. Q). There is deeply not respecting GN writes: the Changes in the gameplay, as stated in the patch notes for patch 1.13 will, with some exceptions, to occur in our gaming world. and also will be announced, as the introduction of.
The theme is dated 2010.
Let me clarify that for 6 years had introduced any of the updates from patch 1.13? Thanks in advance.

Edit: If he did please give links to topics which are introduced.
69 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 22.07.20

See. All changes of 1.13, which is not introduced-that there are some exceptions.

If nothing is announced-then nothing is entered. In General,

This gaming service is available in the form what it is, no guarantees of achieving any outcome of the game in one way or another, as well as the official standards of the laws of the game world is not available. All information about the game world, wherever it was written, is just a personal opinion of the players that evolved out of rumors, their personal research of the game world or other sources (hypotheses).

This quote means that server side can do anything. For example, you want to make a sword CRONYM word Wind ( http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Wind ), and will not work. Why? Because gladiolus. There is no standard laws of the game world is not available. Want to find what changed this runeword? Iterates all possible combinations of runes.

It has long been written that it is necessary to change the composition of the rune word Enigma and not tell the players what he is now. So I was looking for a bust.

I
Immense 22.07.20

ixdon
So I was looking for a bust.
Preferably Cham or zod in composition to looking for longer. And demanded new changes.

And in fact I am interested in this line: will be announced, as the introduction of. Is there such a subject? Or how about Temko drop with HF?

i
ixdon 22.07.20

Preferably Cham or zod in composition to looking for longer.
Exactly.
And how to find - you can again change the composition of the runes. To life honey did not seem

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

Immense, as far as I remember, after the initial revision 1.13 features and implementing parts of them, are no ads on this subject was not. the topic I'll try to find right now.
it looks like it. and again.

i
ixdon 22.07.20

And what's with the aura stack to the link? Anyone of you old-timers remember?

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

ixdon, gpyr could clarify. I knew it only by hearsay - wearing 2nd Dream-as (for example) started a ripple auras with the growth of their damage.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.07.20

>Obsessed
and here ask it was difficult to admin the changes in the cap stick? And then cards that he had no time communicate with users. Of course, every beginner the same questions, and he hid the answer in the PMP. MDE...

g
g_n 22.07.20

Theme changes that they have not been shown, are only of historical value and are among other such.

r
redoolf 22.07.20

g_n
And the topic About the server (version, gameplay F. A. Q) is also is of purely historical value? After all, there is written will be announced, as the introduction of.

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

those who I minusanul for aura - leave as you see the picture to fix the aura bug, I also wonder.

redoolf, I would write only of historical, if subsequently made edits in silence. and yet, one player then wrote that to compare PG with a single is not necessary, because everything is different. how does he know - history is silent.

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

It's nice to be historically valuable.

m
minovalo 22.07.20

as you can see the picture to fix the aura bug
This damage accelerates change? Fixed in the prehistoric era, afaik.

If anything, I do not minusovat. :D

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

Fixed in the prehistoric era, afaik.
gone, admit it, you're siding with those who surround me in real life, right? :D

I do not minusovat. :D
cn@cu6@ 6p@T0H!!! ))))0)
2 minus. MB people will remember how it was in doistoricheskogo era (I know a dinosaur), but I don't want to burn the office? what's the point?..
I never had a Dream. I do not regret it. :-)

m
minovalo 22.07.20

to fix
what's the point?

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

passed, I remember the POSTS then Azov. then bodily famously Dreamy and the I was. then Dalnoboev, I remember, asked: what is expressed is a bug with the auras?, he wrote what I have above. I wonder whether the cons convincingly. :-)
and as for why bother - unless you know the history, can any specks from The make with enthusiasm. what's the point? ;-)

f
firkax 22.07.20

passed
This damage accelerates change? Fixed in the prehistoric era, afaik.

it fixed two or three times blizzy themselves
and on ng at least two (the first time is one that is prehistoric, the second of the ads through some time after, despite the first fix, once someone learned to stack, I saw it on PG)

Q
QLinkee 22.07.20

Because from time to time expressed dissatisfaction with the format of the alert users about ever produced changes predlagaetsja who wants to deal with this problem and write this story pagesnew changes.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.07.20

well kagbe it there, but Nada re uves section of the forum Server)))

m
mafuska 22.07.20

firkax

To feather Fisk stakely Autoit'om.After - hands. And then stopped stuchatsya :((

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

mafuсka, I wait here at XS, who and why minusanul Firka, but generally fun to read I thought I was fixed, and the pigs learned to get around and had to dopisivati. :-)