3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor-Knight 22.07.20 11:32 pm

Need copanion on PVE [preferably from 25+ years.] (Warface)

All good morning!

Then I decided to create a theme, because it is impossible standards to play in PVE and sometimes in PVP. If there is on this portal, people from 25+ years of playing this game online.
Information(playing himself since the beginning of OBT over 4 years, I'm 27).Have nancholas to see pogamat in the company of those who have wealth all the rules, and if a donation will not boil nutrisoda happy together pogamat, being norms of party members is almost not an option
one of the reasons(the abundance of minor children), or tokens farm, knocked all at the start, or even some inexplicable theme of busy - from negureni games and fast plums and other things.
My rank in the game
Sharing logins only in the PM, that would be all in a row was not added.All a good day!

PS Yes, and to please refrain from comments like - ohh someone is playing!!!. Just ignore them.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georg625 22.07.20

With udavolstviem paigow, 30 years aliquat. Pass the RAID.

D
Denfairs 22.07.20

Also love to play with you if you take 28 years just fucking these students do not give normal play.

S
Sanya Dolzhenko 22.07.20

Jesus, go look in the chat, what nonsense to look at the forum.

a
antoha28 22.07.20

chatting a lot of students and not adequate to 20+ people are doing the right thing, I also like to play the RAID

N
Nikolay222222267 22.07.20

Kamikaze.Fucking my nickname ,a adequate of 18 years

A
Asan Kz 22.07.20

On Bravo's who?

-
-prizrak- 22.07.20

Adequate, mainly play at FSB 35 years. Skype: the Ghost of Charlie