3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 75 22.07.20 11:33 pm

Brainstorming continued (Warface)

The administration of the game added new quests to the game! brain storm which will be associated with the new pvp mode. Well, it was quite predictable and, let's face it, expected, because freebies in any form close to us ))) Personally, I'm going to perform the task, and how do You like this news ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Macunyak 22.07.20

In Pont predictable ) I.? You would be for the ABC to go,not a job :D

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 22.07.20

Sergey Mazurek
Why is he ABC? He needs a dictionary, a new keyboard and read the rules of punctuation, plus to read about the cases, declinations.

S
Sergey Macunyak 22.07.20

Michael Kosinski
Don't you think it's too complicated for this character ? :))

S
Sergey 75 22.07.20

Sergey Mazurek
I'm glad You are amused, but this is a typo not what I wanted to convey to You ))) And don't be a hypocrite, it happens with everyone, but on the news itself You never responded... seem to You much more interesting to Troll people than to understand and analyze the news... good Luck to You in this difficult task.

K
Kodar 22.07.20

Again bambucha begins.

A
Axell32 22.07.20

For brainstorming is not very reward for me.Good of course,but I would like better)

S
Sergey Macunyak 22.07.20

Sergei 75
Serge! Understand! I news realized,and so cheer up ... I know what you mean.. I'm not a prude)) the Mood was good !

D
Dragoo223 22.07.20

Here there is rofl started

i
iz0tope 22.07.20

Nerdy something else - 25 wins against the brackets and leavers is not so easy to farm.

k
kaktus93 22.07.20

The continuation class

e
enderson kriperson 22.07.20

Of the task daunting. 200 vzrivom on PVE it's just a lot

m
metal13 hhh 22.07.20

The job is cool, it will be at least some sort of goal and then just play boring. Long thought where to go?

W
WhillSmit 22.07.20

Hmm, perhaps I again take the brainstorming will not)

-
-prizrak- 22.07.20

And I have two ACC I pass it, I would not say that is easy but time. Blogodarya brainstorming started to play on some maps for example: domination or survival, which when not played. Mainly ran on the FSB.