3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zef77 22.07.20 11:33 pm

Another update Warface or who need old maps?! (Warface)

November 22, released another update with new game mode, and thus a new map "Blitz". About this map much has already been said, but I would like to talk a little bit about each other. Why game developers when updates completely forgotten about the old game modes?! For the last time, in the order of the output can not answer, there are cards like "Black Mamba" - Rush, "Africa" Survival, "the Bunker" - Chopper and Pyramid - Undermining.

That is the year about 4-5 cards if I'm wrong then correct, the total number of modes, together with the "Face" 9! And what such modes as "Destruction", when was the last time he had created a new map!? In this issue new weapons for credits is just a pipeline, one after the other. Then why another mode if the old one abandoned?

It might be easier to close them at the same time remove the card whose rating is low, because the developers have such statistics, for example, in a meat Grinder.
Quite often you come to one of these dead cards, and there number of participants in the best case, five, six. The game is sluggish, on balance we are not talking. Moreover, there appeared RM, where also many of the PVP players moved. Or it is necessary to regularly update all maps, all missions.
I'd love to know your opinion about this!
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_V_O_L_K 22.07.20

totally agree with you, a lot of cards that can lead to strong so lag can be umenshilos would be the problem

z
zef77 22.07.20

Oldwick
Oh, by the way.. And the lag was used less. According to the principle - less is more..

I
Iliy Antonov 22.07.20

it's finally agree to play a to become sometimes just not possible

-
-prizrak- 22.07.20

About the grinder not sogloshus, there is always a lot of people. But about updating or deleting maps, I agree.