3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Opsy 22.10.19 10:53 am

The game suddenly was in English (epic games stor) (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Passed 20%. Took a break in a week. I go all in English. Choice of language there. Appealed in support of Epica. Got a brilliant answer - To the game Batman Arkham Knight appeared Russian language - You need to set its system language (in Windows). Given that I had my system language Russian.
So how to enable Russian?
14 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 22.10.19

Opsy
try to change language in the settings of the EGS, restart the application and again to change the language. But I don't know will help or not! In EGS with many games and do not understand why this is still not fixed.
You can still try to enter the parameters EGS, descend to the bottom and choose the game Additional command line parameters and insert -locale=EN
If after you have lost the ability to change the language keyboard Windows you will need to correct -locale=EN -nativekeys and restart the computer or re-enter the account Windows. (Paste without quotes)

J
Judge_GoldenGod 22.10.19

Opsy
BatmanArkhamKnight\BmGame\Config ... file and open with Notepad BmEngine/ Find the section [Engine.Engine] and there is Language=INT after the equals sign INT replace to ENG. Don't forget to tick the read only otherwise you will lose your settings.

Helped me.

O
Opsy 22.10.19

Judge_GoldenGod
Thank you! Helped.

T
TheFirstLight 22.10.19

None of the methods did not help

d
darkpromo 22.10.19

TheFirstLight
Change through the config 100% working method, he did so

T
TheFirstLight 22.10.19

darkpromo
Do not understand, explain

d
darkpromo 22.10.19

TheFirstLight
3 post describes how to change

T
TheFirstLight 22.10.19

Before there was this discussion I re-installed the game, leaving backup saves, but when I throw them in the path to the game they are completely empty.Timestamps were removed and retention was spoiled, and with them in-game save is not visible, what to do ?

s
sahok322 08.02.21

Judge_GoldenGod
helped, great ATP

A
Artyom Chausov 08.02.21

For those who could not change the language in the above described way, there is another method. There is a LanguageSelector in the game folder at BatmanArkhamKnight Binaries Win64;)

W
Wolfger 08.02.21

Judge_GoldenGod
thanks! helped

D
Danny Lamb 08.02.21

Artyom Chausov many
thanks.

T
Tyoma Minakov 09.03.21

Opsy
if anything, then there is a way easier. at the root of the game there is the LanguageSelector.exe application))))

M
Moo1an 14.05.22

Artyom Chausov
Thank you very much, for EGS the working method is still working