3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20 10:44 pm

The Hunger Games/Hunger Games (Diablo 2)

Greetings to all fans rezhyma HC!
Solemnly declares on the opening of the First hunger Games!(a bit of pathos, where without it:)
So roughly 24-25 December we will hold a challenge for players rezhyma HC rasshirenija.
The idea was born somewhere then http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/golodnie_igri-877373/
But then I didn't take seriously the words of bd_sm[TDPG], therefore it stalled.
In order to immediately stop all kinds of stuffing on a brush that supposedly saw the tournaments in the software and yourself resil to organize: I wanted to do this before, or something like that http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/low_lvl_pvp-915743 but at the time I was away from home. Now I'm home, aperiatur of ked and you can start)

Participate can be anyone, unnecessary fees, etc.
At the moment the prize Fund is rune OC. Depending on the number of participants, the prize Fund may be increased, but if the participants will be many, and there will be several winners in each of the individual Games, therefore the prize Fund will be divided equally between them.
Each of the participants must specify a nick(ACC) and the class of your character. To inform the build(God forgive me) not necessarily.
Later will create a conference on Skype, anyone can connect(write in PM) or Skype rivnyanyn1988
Important!!! Each participant is obliged to record the whole process on video, which will be clearly obvious that he is not yuzaet MX unresolved, banks, etc. + light equipment/stuff before the performance. If the winner for any reason refuse to give it to me, the reward it is certainly not going to get it.

How everything will happen:
After all participants(up to 7 people in one game) will be ready each gives the host all participants(except the referee) and loot the arbitrator.
Then alternately gives each party to the arbitrator and receives from him the TP in the blood Moore(where do without it:) and team-referri begins mask show at principle every man for himself.
The winner will be only one, second place is not awarded(C)
After that, the winner with the feeling of deep camodulator will be able to write to all participants that they are losers(just kidding) will be able to pomenuti the game. And each of the participants alternately have a mule to get your loot.
If there are more than 7 people, they budud is divided in several Games a lot.

Of course in any case you need rules , otherwise there will be chaos.
These Drupal with lol LVL pvp:
- the battle is on nightmare, the characters of 30th level;
- resists is limited to 75 %, plr max 25%, without the possibility of %abs;
- over res no more than 50;
- repl life no more 22;
- it is forbidden to use Healing, Rejuvenation, Thawing, Antidote Potions;
- you cannot use portals, wells, and srini during pvp;
- do not use mercenaries;
- exit the game or in another location (including the city) shall be counted as a defeat (with the exception of the random teleport into the city with immediate return);
- it is forbidden to use the house as a shelter;
- it is forbidden to use the charges with things, except for the teleport;
- it is prohibited to use items with slow target, knowback and amplify damage;
- prohibited the use of the skill Amplify Damage, Slow Missles, Meditation, Cleansing, Prayer, Holy Freeze, Holy Bolt, Iron Maiden, Decrepify, Bone Prison;
- it is impossible to perekashivaet Bone armor, Cyclone armor;
- cannot use Mana Potions if you use the skill Energy Shield.
These added:
- it is prohibited to use a RV Insight;
- banned all forms of attacking summons and Spirit of Barbs, tobish allowed only Decoy, Holme, HoW, and two worm druid(but I think these are well worth downloading);
- things/charmy in the inventory is prohibited;
since each participant will have many opponents in the inventory is allowed 16 bottles of mana(can be more if the belt does not fit 16, the total number must not exceed 32 pieces) and 1 quiver of arrows/bolts, and 2 Stamin Potion;
the castes are prohibited in the city;
- you can not attack opponents before the Gong:) arbitrator.

If any of the moderators wish to help, I too will take part - if not the arbiter, I will. In the latter case, before the game, each of the participants, will give me access to Accu. This is just to eliminate the possibility of failure/trololo. Of course in this case nothing will prevent him to quickly re-login and change the gear on the back burner, but in any case, the winner must provide a video and light equipment/things.

If possible, video of the winner I will upload here.
Welcomed any adequate discussion of the rules, there might be some minor changes to them if appropriate.
Also welcome anyone's desire to Supplement the prize pool:)

From myself: I am the shield that at least some event on HC, that's better than nothing. This option is in my opinion should be interesting, because of the unpredictability of the outcome.

The list of participants
Still empty:) but I hope it's not for long.

Registracija is open until 18 December 2016.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Resu 23.07.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
Each participant is obliged to record the whole process on video, which will be clearly obvious that he is not yuzaet MX unresolved, banks, etc. + light equipment/stuff before the performance.
better find a moderator

I
Immense 23.07.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
jivuchei
rezhyma
rasshirenie
resil
brush
shield
Registracija
A lesson in first class on the topic JI Shi you must walk.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Read to the phrase - each of the parties will give me access to Accu xDDD well Yes it is a new way to Scam )
There are rules fire pvp they need to take rule 30 LVL's inappropriate

P. S. would gladly have watched the video of the winner )

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>I would gladly have watched the video of the winner )
As it is the main reason of my request records of what is happening. Maybe it will help to attract more people in the future:)

q
qPash 23.07.20

So much crap because of the rune OC, PAH! It is necessary to improve the game, the game worth the candle, not worth it.

P
Progon_mulov. 23.07.20

Bambuca
chara mojno sozdat' na otdelonom akk, eto ne problema
Rivnyanyn
a vot s zapis'yu u mnogih mogut vozniknut' problemi(

S
SergeyS1988 23.07.20

Delaew fire sokru i spamiw ekrana za 2 i jdew when bolwaya 4ast ripnetsa. 7 ili sorok stoyat v raznih uglah i spamyat fb.

y
yok0o 23.07.20

qPash
sut' ohme ne v a v fune, xot' kakaiato dvijuxa
Rivnyanyn
mogu pomoderirovat' proisxodyawee budet esli ne proisxodit' odnovremenno s moim turnirom ( poka to4no ne vremya rewil provedeniya )

T
Top_Gun 23.07.20

the worm stops replenish life, no?

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>the worm stops replenish life, no?
which one is it?

V
VYCanisMajoris 23.07.20

couple difficult

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Rivnyanyn, click!

P
PAK-PYK 23.07.20

Obsessed
repl ostanavlivaut lento4nie a ne kol4atie!