3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ekimma 23.07.20 10:44 pm

Something I'm doing wrong? (Fallout 4)

The plot is passed,the DLC is completed, the credits read, the level of HS 120...Built up and blessed all the settlements.It would seem life is good? But to delete the game and look for new gives a sense of dissatisfaction: in the menu of the construction left a lot of things, not useful anywhere else!!!
1.Cells and all sorts of things to tame and bleed zhivotinok who teaches this art?
2.It is not clear the purpose of any tubes and electrical contraption, resembling a sealed wiring.I have and it works everywhere..
3.Who and where teaches working with the machines for the mixing of soda, production lines and attractions - one else gave them jobs!
Maybe there are good people and will teach me how foolish this wisdom, eh?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombein 23.07.20

about machines for the mixing of soda in adermine across locations scattered recipes hype!!

f
fox345 23.07.20

Mortaliss
because not everyone shares your point of view. people talking about Thomas and he asks you about eremu.

Z
Zolotko555 23.07.20

Ekimma
in the menu of the construction left a lot of things, not useful anywhere else!!!
Well, I have too many things and things in the building are not useful....the tube is the same wire...once they realized I didn't like arena at all on the fan and the cage too....although cats can catch settlers like cats dogs...machines for mixing put itself and prevent the settlers, too often near them rubbing ...no no primudrostey we all have different tastes and developers as they could and diversified)) production I do not wonder -- I don't know why ,but not hooked..

P
Posledovatel 23.07.20

from the production to me only the creation of useful ammunition
of 1 unit of stuff you can get 10 cartridges a profit of 1000%

N
Noran 23.07.20

Mortaliss
Because this discussion Fallout 4!

D
Dr.Kostet 23.07.20

So in fact, in the role play sense - in playing a role. Want - build the amusement Park with fireworks, want - build a gladiatorial arena, etc. Who teaches it? - Experiment! What is it? - For entertainment you, if you want to hang out in your favorite post-Apocalypse. For example, I love to build Lorne shacks and fences of sticks and trash that are usable from the point of view of physics (gravity in particular); And concrete high-rise buildings believe melamime as newshe...TES the number of turrets (well, a couple of turrets settlers unable to find or recover, but three turrets on the snout... ?). But tastes differ! ))

M
MrGURAM76 23.07.20

Ekimma
There is a desire to understand all this? YouTube to help better the English.

s
saturn7774 23.07.20

I agree with MrGURAM76 ...
The game is not yesterday, and all pieces of content have long sniffed and licked corrosive players. Information on YouTube full ..! A lot of it in their native language ...

And so ... To all questions seems to be answered ... - world on a string ...