3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Godman52 23.07.20 10:44 pm

The pereprohozhdeniya job (Dishonored 2)

Good time of day.
Passed on achivku no murders, but screwed up in one mission (as I don't know) and save you need not. question. in this game you can't replay the levels?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 23.07.20

Godman52
No, you can't

I
Ingbelial 23.07.20

I have in the mission at the docks constantly says I killed 1 civilian. Although I know that nobody touched. Even kill do not understand what it is.

A
Apokalipsis113 23.07.20

Embelia
I have in the mission at the docks constantly says I killed 1 civilian.
If you're talking about the first mission at Karnak, and there on one wall Sokolova guard shoves a civilian, he naturally dies. Can save it is necessary.

A
Amishor 23.07.20

Apokalipsis113
Doubtful - I'm the resident is not saved, but the entire mission I was credited without killing.
Although, maybe someone ran into reconfigured a wall of light left by a mine or something like that.

I
Ingbelial 23.07.20

Apokalipsis113
No, I rescued him before he was pushed. The wall I turned off and min is not set. I searched the whole level and checked all stunned. And in both passages. All life. But in the statistics says that in the battle killed one civilian. For the sake of principle to pass the level again and look at it every 5 minutes to know for sure.

Y
Yo-Rik 23.07.20

I have had that died of tranq Darts. Like the kitchen, near the stove. I understand that from impact or fire. Or when in the heat of battle, not to kill the enemy with the tranq Darts were shot, are also dead. Moreover, when the available capacity to the disappearance of corpses in the dust.

M
Micr0 23.07.20

Sad situation.
Wanted for first playthrough just to do max achivok (stealth+no kill+all the items).
Screwed up on mission 6, I wanted to bring Paulo caretakers, just to stun him. He immediately begins agrotica, in the end had to type kill to he is risen. As a result, statistics for mission:
0 murders, no murders - not counted. Cool, thank you.
If you would like to replay missions would be cool, but I don't know why is not added, the meaning of which, such as more hardcore ? Well XS.

I
Ingbelial 23.07.20

Micr0
Weird. I recently was knocked out with a dart and the game will not count for murder. Maybe a glitch in the system? I hope that the choice of levels will add together with the DLS. I was very disappointed by the impossibility of the choice.