3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoFeliks 23.07.20 10:44 pm

Your first meeting with a Stranger ,what kind of reaction ,the thrill of the game? (Alien: Isolation)

To be honest it is the first meeting I vaguely remember,because the whole game that did so ran it from someone else then androidov.So I want to know how you hooked the game.
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill1998 23.07.20

No... This is a common stranger.

D
Dima Konstantinov 23.07.20

Here the problem is this, many who played this game was outlast and instead play this game, they just ran from one point to another not really getting involved in the atmosphere

d
dMiiitry 23.07.20

pants went changed after meeting him :D

T
T.T.G 23.07.20

Your first meeting with a Stranger ,what kind of reaction
No.
the thrill of the game
From the pros: nice picture, sometimes detailed locations, and are respectful to the source, one of the best optimizations for the last time.
Of the minuses: no horror, no action. At the beginning, the incredible stupidity of the AI and the predictability of the actions of others. General dullness.

A
ArtySoldier 23.07.20

My first meeting with a stranger is the same as always,I'm always avoiding him and when he comes close I just start to panic,I still have not passed the game because of someone else's))Even if I have cheats and I know he won't hurt me I'm still his ssus...

S
SP-minus 23.07.20

Dull and boring game, sensations on the skin.

O
Ozverin 23.07.20

My first meeting... I waited a long time, will be able to see it. it's best at this point sample rendering of the xenomorph species. and when I noticed that he was walking on the adjacent corridor, I, hiding behind crates, began to sneak behind him. very surprised that a STRANGER, who in the original and the expanded universe has an almost uncanny instinct, sense of smell and circular vision ( as well as some telepathy!), Doesn'T NOTICE me!!! it was a shame, but at least equalized the odds... anyway, I was walking behind him, successfully getting into his field of vision. suddenly he noticed me.. and I have not found any better then but to run to the nearest closet. I HID in the hope that the boxes are absolute security... but someone else saw it! and a second later I realized what a sardine feels in a tin can when you open it... it was interesting.

M
M0f 23.07.20

I thought, how many bullets do I get him to thrust until he reached me.

O
Ozverin 23.07.20

I wonder who actually lost money) you need it?

Z
ZzzRed 23.07.20

The game is normal,but compared to OUTLASTом is not so horror.I also thought a long time what will be the first meeting .The first few times was scary after 2 hours of playing fear was gone and I started just in some places began to run ahead:)

O
Ozverin 23.07.20

SkrezlokER
a little tight hide and seek, really. but the quality.

S
Silencio 23.07.20

disappointed. expect more.

199111 23.07.20

First time in pants, then it's okay.

R
Rolento 23.07.20

Not everyone has the courage to confess

199111 23.07.20

Yes, as I already wrote above from the beginning in his pants and then sexy smexy.

a
aist16 23.07.20

IMHO. A stranger appears, where you put the script, in other places only if they behave arrogantly - run, noise. When I met him, didn't run away to hide, just squatted at the wall and faded away. He passed by, not even once, hitting me with his tail.
And the first time I caught him in the car when I waited, went in and relaxed, got up, and ran up and down the car.... :-)

R
Reverrius 23.07.20

Feel any mouse that tries to hide in a nook from the deadly animal.... Moreover, the behavior of others is unpredictable, so no stealth tactics here does not work, and the number of collected items that can distract or scare away the monster is rather limited. In the end, you have to take yourself in hand and try to survive in the oppressive atmosphere bezrodnova position.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 23.07.20

The first meeting? Well... Not counting his scripted appearance in the story - as it took up the fire and went on ventilation (played with the invisible, without it ssus) and then hear that noise from behind... I Turn around... and barely a soul in the body - do not throw away the time I fire it I'd been chewing the... By the time when I threw the fire - we were almost face to face... an Unforgettable moment! I liked it!

Z
ZONE93 23.07.20

after the first meeting a little the game is not removed, the next day he took and passed the game.

T
Tiger Goose 23.07.20

The idea is that first meeting with a Stranger should be in the third task, where it is spelled out by the script. But at the end of the second job when you need to go to TECHNOBASE, did I get so famous that someone else had come running at the sound. Barely had time to press the "close" button and the transit line went to the next level. I played the last level of difficulty, the same one that was added by the patch. So no wonder he ran to excess noise. The more that a minute earlier, grabbed a companion of the heroine. Well, then, when I saw him up close in the scripting meeting, which, in theory, was supposed to be the first thought drawn Another, of course, very good.