3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirill leontyev 23.07.20 10:45 pm

Care for the animals. (Farming Simulator 17)

Friends tell me how to clean the pen at the pigs!Purity to 0%!!!Did not realize!
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krakov 23.07.20

kirill leontyevа manure is not cleaned himself in a vault for the storage of manure?

k
kirill leontyev 23.07.20

kRAKOV
I'm not talking about dung asked)already Figured out,just need near the trough to pick up the uneaten food and all)
Now I can't figure out how to drill switch between cultures)

K
Krakov 23.07.20

kirill leontyev
here, similarly, the Y button will help)))

k
kirill leontyev 23.07.20

kRAKOV
thank you))))finally be able to plant something besides wheat and sunflower :D

B
BS.STARS 23.07.20

f
froladze 23.07.20

Where to sell eggs?

e
e13geni4 23.07.20

Very strange decision of developers !

Combed livestock one size fits all with technology...
Cattle that also wears as technique ?!!
I certainly understand the desire of authors to give cash to the player on the resale of cattle, but there must be basic life logic !!! I bought a young cow, it grows, it gives more meat and milk and , of course, its price is increasing ! Young sheep gives little wool, grown more and worth it, too expensive ! And about pigs and say nothing...
The cost of equipment is made dependent on its age ( wear) ! And why is it so ?! From a young age to maturity, the price of cattle need to grow, and so on, until old age let it reduced....

R
Rolento 23.07.20

e13geni4
So it is the buyer depends on if he takes on meat then of course it will be cheaper.

R
Remmo 23.07.20

Guys tell me how exactly are you cleaning cost, or even something from animals?

e
e13geni4 23.07.20

Remmo
Well, the animals themselves are not necessary to clean up has not yet come and the glory of God ! You just have to walk up near the trough and collect the remains of the meal...

e
e13geni4 23.07.20

In General , it is time for developers to come up with to clean up any pitchfork or shovel, so as not to drive down there a pick-up....dynamic items is full on the map...

e
e13geni4 23.07.20

Again, make a fool of our brother.... if only more bucks to strip...No of vydavatel as is written in the certificate ( for solid manure ) is not required ! Just as in FS-15 , just enough to gather from the fields the straw is an ordinary trailer with pick-up and unload the cattle...

The last time this vydavatel was used in the 13th farmer...

R
Remmo 23.07.20

So what am I doing wrong?? There are cows, shipped them by the not want formula which I mixed in the special machine and everything except the grass was filled - and then look Performance 85% --- soooo mean to the grass - well, Ian brought the grass think where to upload it always says that the food for 6 days??????

D
Den 23.07.20

Remmo a corner turn, the screenshot above, on the right there is another trough, and on the other side of the field troughs.

s
sergigno 23.07.20

people, I too have a question... in the drill there are two icons, one blue, there is still painted leaf, and the second icon is green, it is in fact a culture which put. But they as the costs are not uniform, and when you fill the planter, the green icon is not filled until the end and blue to the very end, that is, how the system works??

S
Snip 23.07.20

e13geni4
by the way, Yes, easier for the straw to pick up and pour, than to drive a separate tractor with vydavatelu, then the bales to haul, then a loader with forks...

sergigno
The starting drill two bunkers, one podzemna, the second under fertilizer. If the field is already fertilized, and we this drill will sow, it will be consumed only seeds. If the field is not fertilized, it will be consumed and this and that, but did so unevenly)

s
sergigno 23.07.20

SNiP
OK, thanks, I understand)

V
VLA2319 23.07.20

as with a shovel, and more importantly

B
Biktor Sosna 23.07.20

I voobche not bought animals into trouble guys?

e
e13geni4 23.07.20

Gentlemen farmers, who were saying that cows are the most profitable ? :-)
And for me, better lambs there ! I now have a flock of 250 heads, and bought them only to hundreds, the rest of the people. Reproduction now every 4 hours. Waiting for the green price and on average every 3-4 days pass wool 130 000 mnt. And , most importantly, no costs : fed gratuitous gratuitous singing grass and some water from the river ! All ! As you begin to salivate, the excess going to sell, but so far everything is OK .
A ladybug that ? Make hay, silage ready, but still potratila with a nutritious meal, too, the fuss and the cost... About pigs generally keep quiet-some grain and vegetables have as much as 4 of a kind ! No, sheep are the most profitable !
Although, of course, cows and pigs, too, will make, it is necessary to try everything to the fullest ! But in the future.. :-)