3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 23.07.20 10:45 pm

Super Deluxe Edition for the standard (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Would it be possible files Ratanachai outfit from super Deluxe to standard edition ,just throwing files, or writing a few lines in the config?
As was the case in 3 parts and the Inquisition?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 23.07.20

It is possible, don't worry. Buy super Deluxe is a lot of idiots, not having patience (and not knowing what to do in real life). Everything will be hacked. To paraphrase a famous proverb: if you wait by the river, you will float past releases all hacked toys. And considering the shit how will be MEA (based on already known information about it) - it will emerge before the others.

W
WAga 23.07.20

The Inquisition I bought the last sucker, and then just threw in the game folder all DLS and files with bonuses and changed the config, worked fine offline.

s
solus. 23.07.20

Now run across the offended girl and start ripping bras for stunted breast, proving that the Inquisition is not a shame Biovar, and that she is not huzhee your Skyrim ;)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.07.20

solus.
Immediately throw knife urethane ruzga in them.
SPR1GGAN
Yes of course you can, don't worry.

T
TimKar 23.07.20

solus.
And what is Skyrim a fun game? I think it's terribly boring.

L
Legion1130 23.07.20

Genom1994
On the fan, many people like.

S
Shiroichirou 23.07.20

No, because there is a trial outfit for online and chests, not conventional DLS. Here DLS Deluxe possible.
But I'll take the usual Deluxe , because online play will not.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.07.20

Genom1994
So he didn't say that Skyrim's a great game)

S
SPR1GGAN 23.07.20

Shiroichirou
about online buns clear ,although in online and going to play ,but the price is relatively themselves buns, not very
P. S who are those 11 people that nakedly минусы7 those who do not have even standard Edison?or fans who pechalno that their divine game don't want to pay the maximum ?

D
Dr.Kostet 23.07.20

SPR1GGAN
If the computer has collected, which the modern games are well drawn, the problems in the purchase of your favorite games will not. But for dependents can be a problem: it is necessary a quarter without three finish in the room to get out, deserve, for short. ))

S
SPR1GGAN 23.07.20

Dr. What does
judging by the fact that you already threw 1 minus ,you're right))