3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 22.10.19 10:53 am

There's a way to quickly pick locks? (Dying Light)

A couple of questions for, let's say - a Guru of this game =)

1) is There any way quicker to pick locks? It's just that when hundreds of them have opened already annoying Very difficult to open the at least two master keys fetches and takes time. Seen a few mods that clean up actually hacking, but they are curves and no longer work.
Even heard(most likely gon) that there is some achivku hacking reward what pick it will not break, or become easier hacking, but I don't particularly believe this, but I vpadlu would farmnote the same chests, then to comfortable to pass was the game.
It is a pity that there is no fashion like Skyrim or Fallout 4, called LockPickingMenu, it adds a bar on top and it is not easy any lock is opened, breaking the identical, I'm surprised no one has done the same mod. Someone will say cheat, but I think people will understand me a that after hundreds of chests frozen is already the most difficult to crack and break 5 picks.
Actually mod:
Spoiler
Spoiler

2) you used to be able to return the button in the control settings so that tapping crane looked at his watch(I know that you can click the inventory there is time, I know that you can RMB click with cold arms and a dope look at the clock, know that the crane automatically looks at his watch when two minutes before sunset, but it's all nonsense, I believe). So, now this mod seems like is not working. Maybe there is some way to still?
Much atmospheric and pleasant to watch on the watch button when I want, and not get into a inventory or as cerebral palsy to threaten sharpening to watch to see =D
1 Comments
Sort by:
n
newalen 22.10.19

Put the trainer, activate the easy break-in.