3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Impression of the game (Tekken 5)

How do you play?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neuravnoveshannyy homyak 23.07.20

no I have not played PSP no

50CENTOF 23.07.20

want teken 5 PC

50CENTOF 23.07.20

if you want che thread for the site hook up to you have played teken 5

50CENTOF 23.07.20

in short write http://vkontakte.ru/id32362132 Skype TEODOR FEST I site rarely

m
mynameisfoxy 23.07.20

50ЦЕНТОФ
yeah. we know of the existence of emulators

A
Alexei .aka Virus 23.07.20

Well, in principle the game is good...she liked me more than 6 part.

T
TrEX 23.07.20

Just awesome game, it turned my mind on fighting games.

H
Hypersnack 23.07.20

And I four is more like it, especially the location of Nina Williams, there is a voice from 2 and 1 Tekken.

T
TML 23.07.20

Super.

j
jomic-95 23.07.20

so I like 2.5 years - 3 played Tekken 5 on the computer, then remove that - like with the arrival of Tekken 6 br
and I advise you to keep up with the world

K
Krasavella 23.07.20

I play tekken 5 on PC, impressions of the game so myself, count
norms, management norms, but the story and gameplay... One to play is annoying for the first 3 days, but my boys will chop
what-you need.

D
Damned_Soul 23.07.20

Just a great game. Apparently, One Love

P
ProstoqYParen 23.07.20

The first and most favorite game for the platform genre.
When we bought the console,had the right to take a single disk,because the store with a warranty for half a year more.Took it out for it is played from a classmate in the second and then third Tekken,like,good at it.When I discovered that for a week,playing every day for two hours,no Russian at all and it does not smell,the game did not change.And began to learn English.Then bought the first game on the PS3,many years later.The sellers were advised теккен6 of fighting games,and the next day my friend said that every Persian will get bored if you memorize their combos.It was worth not so expensive for licenses PS3 games.Only a thousand with something.Was disappointed that the ending is bullshit,there is no story in the arcade.Played a lot for about a year and a half offline,bringing Tekken year on the interest,and the title can only be obtained in multiplayer.
Began to remember their skills on a global stage.

P
ProstoqYParen 23.07.20

Well, in the gift type.And who is cheaper than taking on steward,it is already impossible.Either a one year warranty.

P
ProstoqYParen 23.07.20

When it became possible to view videos online,Tekken 6 felt better and more real fighting techniques and more.
Tekken tag 2 did not like at all.Replays of victories.The characters are slow,the music is dubstep bullshit.