3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aferz 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Looking for people to play with, Dating, fun

My name is Alexander, I am 17 years old.
A lot about myself to paint I don't want, it can be done after, I want to improve their Internet communication is first and foremost fun to play in the company.
We will communicate via Skype, I think it's easier. Or maybe someone is holding your teamspeak server?

Initially I would like to run on the Planetside 2 official website not difficult to find, for a simple reason - the game is massive, perfect for cooperative play. In my opinion it would be ideal, but you can see something else, but after.

It is better in the evening, I think many will agree with me - evening mood: best. I have the timezone of Moscow.

Write to the PM, friends, anyone interested, although you can leave your Skype here, if lazy.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 23.07.20

to improve your Internet communication is first and foremost fun to play in the company.

it would be better raised intelligence. And then in the country soon there will be no engineers or scientists.

In General, F. D. G.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 23.07.20

Planetside 2? No, not heard.

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.07.20

SWTOR and to the point.

H
Hryas 23.07.20

Aferz
Hi Minya zavut Dima, let's be friends, I love to play komputernye games, especially ballfield 3, I hope we'll be best friends and we are fun, right ?

P
Permanent_Lost 23.07.20

I was 17 years old was only interested in Chicks. not that young now, not that...

H
Hryas 23.07.20

arguru
I was 17 years old was only interested in Chicks

And now you're a dairy farmer ?

F
Frost Norde 23.07.20

Looking for people to play with, Dating, fun
A great place to search... If you want to find partners for the game - go to the forum games in here eh.

M
Max Fry 23.07.20

not that the youth today

This is a gaming website, my friend. Strange wonder interest in the games local.

.International. 23.07.20

Aferz
my name is Sergey. Skype profile, if Cho. I a games are no longer interested.)) If you're okay with real communication, at least on your sensations, the Internet-communication is unlikely to be harmful.))

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 23.07.20

Minya zavut Sasha, like DIN in krayzis 3 tusd there does not count the antlers but if my sho nadopasana always save. Also love kakutsa on the Bicycle, listen to Timati and other awesome music and finally if there is the same cool people as I write and we will be friends:))

P
Pilat. 23.07.20

kakutsa on the Bicycle, listen to Timati

I would have to do so, if only listened to Timothy

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
in General, PPC is thick

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 23.07.20

Pilat.
One mistake in a proposal is made, only the letter already beguiled and made a fool of. I am ashamed to be mates=))

-
-Kerten- 23.07.20

Dear, I envy myself...the girl/guy/cat/imaginary friend and proselyte Camtocam the allotted time for pleasure.

P
Pilat. 23.07.20

Camtocam

Ana not bagagistes!

-
-Kerten- 23.07.20

Hmm...ya thought here, and after three ****s of the day when I'm another year closer to your inevitable demise, it will also afford besties on the Internet to look for? For fun kind of different.
Ana not bagagistes!
OK, but only out of respect for the feelings of believers. No.

P
Permanent_Lost 23.07.20

Hryas
no, but the milker is better than you, govnar forum.

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

it would be better raised intelligence.

SIMAC, how? Replace skepticism with faith? Mmm?

S
Sima4 23.07.20

hi. I Sashko Fokin. I installed all the games and ready to face the meat, blood, guts and naked titties and

R
Raudona sindromas 23.07.20

Hi, my name is Victor, I want to play with you. Call. *Number in a PM*

S
StarshiySmenyMorderator 23.07.20

Afftor, the Vityushka Metelkina don't call it Gameboy