3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Borovik-rus 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Detailed description of the new patch, online added (Escape from Tarkov)

Finally released a detailed overview of the latest patch for EFT.

The author of the video on the channel the GAME REVIEWS has been successfully cooperating with the game developers. Overview of turned out very adequate.

ESCAPE FROM TARKOV THE GAME ONLINE IT'S COOL
8 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 23.07.20

Another 10 of the same order, pliz. We need everyone's opinion since blogger about this patch.

B
Borovik-rus 23.07.20

oltr
Firstly, this information was not yet in the blogs or the forum
Secondly, as I wrote earlier, this blogger is actively cooperating with the developers of the game and made even a video on the history of the conflict in Tarcowie
http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/6184-предыстория-конфликта-в-таркове-видео/

o
oltr 23.07.20

Borovik-rus
You yourself created a thread in the forum 20 November? This is the same patch? About 2 blog on the same subject, I generally keep quiet.
A man that boring... nowhere to manage to shoot 60 ! rollers outright water niochem, it must be able to. A couple of videos there of course iformativno from it, but all the rest... Clearly the desire to make money on YouTube, but still.

B
Borovik-rus 23.07.20

oltr
I agree that in other videos, a lot of water in EFT, but in principle interesting. probably due to the fact that the video cannot be shown and it is almost the same everywhere.
The last topic on the forum I just wrote a short that came out this patch, without a detailed analysis of this patch.

a
alexzet3 23.07.20

and again gays from the family mushroom post bullshit
price news-50p?more is not worth it
neither the game nor your miscarriage news

B
Borovik-rus 23.07.20

alexzet3
you are some kind of nonsense, comrade.
I posted a video with a detailed review of the patch.
No more...

z
zip3n 23.07.20

Borovik-rus
as far as I know, he is not cooperating with the developers. it did not take as a Commissioner. it is not necessary here to engage in misinformation

B
Borovik-rus 23.07.20

zip3n
this is partly also cooperation to make a video on the history of the conflict in Tarcowie
http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/6184-предыстория-конфликта-в-таркове-видео/ , which placed the developer on the game forum.