3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azatonic 23.07.20 10:46 pm

The problem is passing the \"Gap Between the Worlds\" (Tyranny)

Here was blunt and don't understand what to do next. Immediately(Form PG) read that we must go further in the story, but I have no more story quests. Who knows how to pass?

12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoscowGolem 23.07.20

stealth mode turn you podsuetitsja place for depression button

a
azatonic 23.07.20

MoscowGolem
In the main hall where the stones are paste?

a
azatonic 23.07.20

Yes, thank you. MoscowGolem
I found everything.

H
Hogun 23.07.20

azatonic
where the fourth key was taken?

A
Admin pustoty 23.07.20

All this garbage! Question one..! Where the corpse of a soldier whose glowing crystal? Cleaned out all the locations and did not know where the bastard?

A
Admin pustoty 23.07.20

meaning: All available locations at the time of the murder Votes and awe. Go kill the daddy! Pale Darkness took the oath of allegiance and gave his dagger. Che's next, I don't know..

V
Vyxyxol 23.07.20

Admin nether
Not everyone climbed on the location of the hole in the wall, which well precedes the finding of the brooch-artifact. There is a passage right from the place where the heart must pass through the sticking out of the ground high sharp stones, through a ditch, where the actual entrance to the location of the old wall, but in the trench need not to turn up, and to go further to the right, there is a passage and an Appendix, the corpse with the crystal surrounded by destruction will find in this Appendix.

A
Admin pustoty 23.07.20

Muskrat
Sorry, Buddy, but I finished the game.. Is stuck in a weird ending.. I Can say one thing - very unusual games! After the murder of Megamerica, the game ends. My achievements very poor, although the rich also: Helmet Mahabarat a lot of relic swords, every Bron'ka, damn I can't remember how they're all called..cool bow, plague sword etc. etc. because strange game with a strange presledovaniya (a word coined by the current.) . In the beginning of the game, finally, could not understand how che and..? And ended something like this... or WOW!!!)))

G
Grozniy 23.07.20

So where all-taki is the fourth stone? After passing Loki left 2 sign, which was found not suitable

A
Admin pustoty 23.07.20

Grozniy

For some reason, many people think that this games needs to be open world.. Why? Because 6 gigs weight? That Well Tries! Kishoree adventure 2-4 PM ( if thrust into the games, the 6-8 evenings). But you need to know the Alphabet from A to z and not confuse nouns with adjectives.)))

A
Admin pustoty 23.07.20

PS not to confuse nouns with adjectives
This is to ensure that too much text... you Need to read and something to remember, and if you have in my pocket a pack of cigarettes - so it's not so bad today...(C)..;)

y
yor1ck 23.07.20

I have this Unbroken chain was not, to the spire at the tomb of the Blades and could not get...