3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kehor 23.07.20 10:46 pm

The rebels (Tyranny)

How to join and what to do . Someone tell me ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad_cloud 23.07.20

the plot is all

g
gven4 23.07.20

Al Khor gives the task the Conquest of Outer valley (location in Nettle jungle) instead of the capture of the captain of the guard Floriana, you need to release him, and then to deal with a detachment of the Scarlet Choir. Then comes a message from Harry, where she specifies a meeting place and open a new location. Already there Arry proposes an Alliance.

H
Hirok 23.07.20

gven4
What are the prerequisites needed?

g
gven4 23.07.20

Hirok
At the first meeting with Utley communicate friendly. In the camp Crimson of the choir are recruiting lantri, after which location the Nettle jungle.

758701 23.07.20

You need to spare 2ih rebel leaders: 1st in the capture of the crossing , the 2nd additional task of the choir(which is given during the interrogation of the captive). After this will come the message from the leader of the rebels
+ you need to be honest when talking to Utley

f
febll 23.07.20

Seven hundred fifty eight thousand seven hundred one
Honesty in the conversation with Atli mandatory?

P
Palivvjr 23.07.20

Not sure, but leaning towards Yes. ( as the plot: they plan up of the pacing of the information that she will say)

B
Bird_kiwi 23.07.20

Tell me, you need to pass the quest Arry. I forgot who it was and where to find her.

I
IronDemon 23.07.20

In the hall of the first spire from the us headquarters.

D
Diragan 23.07.20

Is it possible to hire book readers and Salaveria and Unbroken together ? Not all the time on me after hiring two factions attack Al Khor to happen for me to close access .

S
Serjantkoo 23.07.20

Cyril Halilulik wrote:
Is it possible to hire book readers and Salaveria and Unbroken together ?
My Union was Scalability and Unbroken.The library was locked ,I wasn't even there ,so book readers have not seen.

D
Diragan 23.07.20

Then the question is how to get the Passion for destruction it clearly States to interrupt all the edicts .

S
Serjantkoo 23.07.20

Cyril Halilulik
I think it was necessary to choose in the Conquest of the template Neutral.I held myself all the conquest ,probably somewhere screwed up with a choice..so did not see the Library=(.But it could take as allies Bound mountain.If you choose to travel to Biblioteca(in the conquest)this would hardly have been possible.