3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 23.07.20 10:47 pm

Questions on Total Overdose (Total Overdose)

Questions on Total Overdose
In this thread ask questions that are not related to the passage. If you want to ask any question first try searching the answer on the forum, maybe he is already there. Describe your problem as clear, otherwise the likelihood is that you will help, is very low.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freybjorn 23.07.20

well, I like after working 10 minutes and then crashes application error tod.exe. could this just be due to the fact that the game is broken? I just skolkov watched where can I download everywhere downloadable file total overdose.exe tobish one installation file size under 2GB and the likelihood that an executable is simply zero. consequently I have in a computer case..?
PS. intel core i3, 1024 video geforce 460gts, RAM to 4G

P
ProJax 23.07.20

will there be a sequel or a remake?

V
Vanches 23.07.20

There will not be. Development a long time ago began but did not finish. The Studio was closed.

S
Slava Kim 23.07.20

Guys, I have a problem. Start the game, crashes. But first, before that, I installed the Patch, now do not know what to do O. o

T
Timur Korolkov 23.07.20

Guys, I love this game, my window gets out: Not optimum mode, recommended mode 1280x1024 60Hz. I'm currently in the settings set, and still the window comes out

T
Timur Korolkov 23.07.20

What to do?

p
posomaxa228 23.07.20

Guys I have a thing with total overdose when I push alt it crashes tell me what to do?

S
Sashaaann 23.07.20

Does anyone know how to run the game in a window? (and then I have a resolution of 16 by 9)

n
nstepanov 23.07.20

Sashaaann
http://www.playground.ru/files/total_overdose_widescreen_fix-140363/

n
nstepanov 23.07.20

Deliro
play the game on one core