3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
u1quiora 22.10.19 10:53 am

Open the game with frequent use of shooting with VATS (Fallout 4)

Game version is 1.5.157. on earlier versions of the game everything was fine. Who faced and how cured? Help!!! Tired of continually restart your computer because besides did not to get out of the frozen game!
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Chernogor 22.10.19

the same garbage. I simple don't use vats. it does not cure

K
Kiker_48 22.10.19

u1quiora
Same problem, but I close Fallout through the task Manager without restarting PC.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.10.19

u1quiora
You can try to put the latest beta patch 1.6.3.0.1 - there is just the VATS mode is a correction. But it is better to make a backup save. Save made on the new version, the old one no longer boots up.

u
u1quiora 22.10.19

In short comrades is great!!!! Not played very long waiting until at least 3-5 patches. Out. Zero sense. Hovering is now increased and the frequency jumps from 20 minutes to 3 hours of continuous play. Play the survival mode the flight there is as death. Read a bunch of bourgeois forums, the complaints and there is also a hike to the developers side that's all. Can anyone of you found a solution to this weird problem please reply!!!
P. S : Played with mods and without them, nothing depends on these freezes. Played pirates and then bought a license, there is no sense do not depend on these hang from a broken game or license. Help!

F
Fulaut 22.10.19

installed 3rd Repack with the patch, it works, but if you aim at a RAIDER in VATS mode - 100%, the game freezes. Otherwise no glitches

i
iglesius 22.10.19

Folaut
Not necessarily in a raider to take aim, then probably one of the most Vatsa.

i
iglesius 22.10.19

I really thought that I one such problem, wanted to reinstall the game...
Playing on the Xbox, level of difficulty, Survival. Aim sticks are not always convenient and VATS is a thing in this case, it is necessary very often to use and often psihodel with frequent lockups. And before t this is fiction, well, was, of course, but not as often. Not played since February approximately.

F
Fulaut 22.10.19

iglesius
maybe so, but I played with VATS, and in addition to the raiders problems no mobs did not cause never. In General you want to disable in the settings mode of VATS to Supplement pass safely... I can not wean not to press, already reflex )

B
B0ND 22.10.19

Jesus Christ do you have any idea how good this feels to play survival without pissing of the mods and bugs! On survival I really like this game (even faster) so when you hang the VATS half the game again, it just killed the game... With their disable vats walk the streets metite and play the very easy this is your level.. is There any solution to the problem except the 1.6 patch ?

S
Sheril 22.10.19

B0ND
you voosche, read the date, no? It was in 2016!
and the patch for the game came out completely different

1Archangel1 22.10.19

Cheryl
Sir, with all responsibility I declare, that even on the latest version of FallOut 4, this problem remained.

s
sierra3 22.10.19

as it was, and left. I have crashes when the arrow is induced. the solution is more likely to persist. on survival put addition cansolefix.esp - it returns the console and write save 1

a
almen 22.10.19

When the Internet of crashes when using vats no, or almost no.