3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eskutin 23.07.20 10:49 pm

Why developers have created imbalanced maniac? (Dead by Daylight)

The 26th came Supplement on Halloween in the game DBD and what we see imbalanced maniac which want to play all at once in the end the game stopped to work properly. Michael Myers to do a limited number vysotnykh bumps to example 1 , tracked the victim and catch her but not as much as now for example : maniac Myers in the right hands kills whole team in 3 minutes.P.S.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moron Dark 23.07.20

The secret is to uncover have
Spoilertv would have bought the DLS have have have
But if without jokes, the nurse was iMovie so often produce Persian in the online game, and then slice have

X
Xenomorph_drone 23.07.20

The maniac is not IMBA. You should be able to play against him. On the day of release, thought the Ghost Amboy. It's not fixed. Simply players learned to play against him. Then the saw started to count emboj. Then nurse. Now Myers... Here's my advice. Learn how to play.

G
GG4 23.07.20

eskutin
Straighten your claws and not Noah.

_
_TEZ_ 23.07.20

I don't understand why all whine about imbabah maniacs, it's hardcore, you need to survive if you play survivor, it's not legco, but said it would be easy, just don't whine and everything in the capable hands of any maniac Hey guys.

D
DarkTenshi666 23.07.20

_TEZ_

I subscribe to every word , just zadolbali such whiners =(

Another thing is when you think the killer knows where you are , even when he you principle is not seen and not heard(not supposed to at least).

m
m0us1ez 23.07.20

Normal maniac, you're just cancer rank 20.. go to play and learn.

w
wolodja_88 23.07.20

people don't see it setting the stage for oscillator three, and he's standing right there and Masturbates, reaching 3 waves of orgasm makes all at once or one at a time)) is already hundred times saw even silovyh with 5-10 rank survival quenched with crowds ))

a
altair305 23.07.20

This is just the beginning , because going development of a new serial killer who will look like a monster (not human like the rest), saying that it will be worse than others . And at the expense of Myers , his perks and the ability is a little fixed and will probably be even a little nerf .