3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndreySol 23.07.20 10:49 pm

Stuck on the Siege of Belgrade (Cossacks 3)

The company How to become a Generalissimo the mission the Siege of Belgrade - begins the deblocking attack of the Turkish army. What you need to do to enter this place ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 23.07.20

AndreySol
I think you're one of the first came to this mission in campaign for Austria I only reached the Holy League. Now pass the Siege of Mogilev for the king-priest.

p
predator90 23.07.20

AndreySol
In the upper left corner of the map on the water will be drawn a small orange circle - send all the transport ships, then bahni guns at every tower and come deblocking army

a
aleksandrn7 23.07.20

Same garbage, all that can be captured and destroyed, and the unlocking of the army no... What to do?

s
sashko700 23.07.20

The same garbage that make guns don't shoot no coal
coal bought and nowhere to shoot
In free battle off cannon tower, but the bot still builds them, what the fuck?

m
ministr-s 23.07.20

I was thinking that maybe I'm not stupid all the units transported, where the thread what a louse that is sitting , therefore, to attack the Turks don't want, because I have the same thing, I have this Belgrade was captured, and the powder shit gets wet the type when on the ferry cross.

m
ministr-s 23.07.20

well, karoch, in General, could not resist and tried it today, in General, the main drag from all the units, and then transport ships to send to the place where they originally stood, like near the fortress which is captured in the first place, it is important to all ships to send, then get out a message, let's take iron with coal in a couple of minutes ride, and then an army of Turks to appear.

m
ministr-s 23.07.20

predator90
and fuck, did not see immediately the post:(