3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 23.07.20 10:49 pm

RUST lag when enabled OBS (Rust)

Hi all, about 2-3 months ago, RUST started to slow down wildly-enabled OBS on the stream, everything goes smoothly without any lags, but in the game itself wildly frieze and lag, if you turn off OBS the game runs super smooth, with that enabled the stream without it the fps in the game is kept at 60-70, help who than can.
UPD: the Problem was solved by disabling Aero in OBS.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 23.07.20

CatScout
I'm sorry but this Rust. And given the hardware you've specified in the profile of this butt is sufficient for most games ( though it all depends on settings and resolution ), and you also stream to run together.... Fixed it is very simple buying a new PC or installing min charts min. resolution but who will play...
P. s You system requirements here do not look, you see the incentive.

C
CatScout 23.07.20

Glnai
They say 2 month ago was streaming without problems, playing at 900p, fps is consistently below 60 does not fall, as included in ops, and without it, the stream is not lag, they are just in the game, so there is hardly a problem because of the iron (the same DayZ I often stream without problems, and it is more greedy to resources than rust).

C
CatScout 23.07.20

Solved the problem by disabling Aero in OBS, and now everything is running smoothly.